Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug War

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Oh shit, the gloves are off... Or in this case the "z's"
    I dunno about you, but I'm just gonna light a j and let this unfold.
    Popcorn.gif
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're fucking 14, you're not supposed to have it. And smoking weed is not stupid and you wouldn't know if it is or not because you've never done it and you never want to. Therefore you'll never fully understand it besides what you see with your retarded friends and cousins.
    You REALLY don't wanna fucking go there.

You wanna get technical? Kay.

There's only a few on here past the age of 21, none of them should drink, but you don't say shit.

Weed is illegal for EVERYONE, but you don't say shit.

Don't even start with that shit.
    I stated a fact. You're not supposed to have it, and neither is anyone else under 21. And idk about you but FourLoko's is linked to heart palpitations and heart attacks, so keep on drinking that if you wish. And yeah, weed is illegal for everyone but weed should be legal and alcohol illegal in my eyes. And there's more then just a few on here past 21.
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d Tim why arent theyz no smiliez on this fukkin board????

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You know those kids were doing coke and shit too, right? That story is bullshit.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im voting against prop 19.Cali is just not readyu to have marijuana legalized..... there's a shitload of logistics to be dealt with still. Before it'll make sense to legalize.
    If I didn't feel like Prop 19 passing is the spark needed for the national debate, I'd totally agree with you.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Thee isn't a viable option for smilies yet, as far as plugins go. When one becomes available And if the forum agrees, I can install it
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Lolwut? <_>

you vant to fight about it?

You mentioned 4Lokos causing heart problems...I'm assuming you were talking about those 9 kids hospitalized, correct? They found out there was a shit ton of drug use involved as well, 4Loko isn't to blame. One can of a 4Loko (That isn't chugged like these fucking idiot kids do.) gives me a nice drunk that lasts about 2 hours. It's not as severe as the media is making it out to be. And it's no different then having a few Jagerbombs.
    Thee isn't a viable option for smilies yet, as far as plugins go. When one becomes available And if the forum agrees, I can install it
    get busyz written upz teh codes fer teh mod thenz lolz Zz

[-(

blue turbins

No, I didn't even know about the 9 kids hospitalized because of it. But it's an energy drink mixed with alcohol, you drink too much you're going to have the possibility for that. Which is why on energy drinks you shouldn't drink more then three per day. Either way, it's whatever. I was just stating the possibility for heart attacks with that shit. Either way, weed is way safer then alcohol by far
    imageimage
    You mentioned 4Lokos causing heart problems...I'm assuming you were talking about those 9 kids hospitalized, correct? They found out there was a shit ton of drug use involved as well, 4Loko isn't to blame. One can of a 4Loko (That isn't chugged like these fucking idiot kids do.) gives me a nice drunk that lasts about 2 hours. It's not as severe as the media is making it out to be. And it's no different then having a few Jagerbombs.
    d00d Alcohol restricts Oxegen flow to the brain.. in turn killing brain cells by starving of Oxegen... THC increases the [production of natrual brain chemical Dopamine that stimulates the brain without damage... drink up and get brain damage/pickled smoke up and maybe get the munchies and get fat

[-(

blue turbins

That's why you're only 'sposed to drink one can of 4Loko. When I had it once, I drank one, followed by 3 Beers, and a Jager Bomb, fucking HAMMERED. But normally I just drink the can of 4Loko and I'm done.
    Weed kills brain cells as well.
    no it fukkin dont

[-(

blue turbins

Doesn't null the fact that alcohol is more damaging to your brain and body
    imageimage
    Yea but it's not what's more damaging, it's that it does it at all.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no it fukkin dont
    It slows synaptic response with heavy abuse, but the extent of that is unknown. I mean, if you're smoking a good quarter a week for about 10 years, you'll be moving slower when you're sober.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Well, both are "damaging" sooo?
    imageimage
    It is clear that cannabinoids can affect pain transmission and, specifically, that cannabinoids interact with the brain's endogenous opioid system and may affect dopamine transmission. This is an important physiological pathway for the medical treatment of pain

[-(

blue turbins