Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    I don't know, I'm a really physical guy in general, so I get lonely if I'm not at least hooking up with someone.

I'm also young though, so I haven't really figured much out yet.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    you cheat on your wife?
    no. I was being funny because I am sure that is not what she meant either. :-))

I've actually never cheated on any girl I've ever been with. And I define cheating as doing something with another girl that your current girlfriend/wife would be upset about. Like if you were to go out to lunch with a hot girl coworker and you wouldnt want your wife to know, I'd consider that cheating. passing love notes, cheating. holding hands? cheating. Once (before my wife), I had a girl throw herself at me while I was with a serious gf (she made it clear I could fuck her whenever), And I never did. I'm a good boy.

Funny thing.... I'm fairly sure not every girl I've been with could say the same about their time with me.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

I've actually never cheated on any girl I've ever been with. And I define cheating as doing something with another girl that your current girlfriend/wife would be upset about.
    same here man

\m/
    It's funny though... When A girl is throwing herself at you, it is pretty damn hard to say no. For like 1 second I was going to fuck this girl who wanted me, but then I came to me senses and realized I loved my girl too much for that. I can't say that I will always ever be above cheating, but so far I have never done it, and hope that I never will. I'd much rather a relationship be over with before starting something new with someone else.

I'm sure my wife believes I have slept around on her.
    yeah i feel ya....its hard to not do it when a hot chick wants to bang you, but iv always found that it just wouldn't be worth it....i was dating this chick i really cared about like 2 years ago...and i met this hottie who made it clear she wanted to fuck, she was friends with a group of friends of mine and invited me to come hang out with everyone...and when i got there it was just her lol..she said she wanted to take me back to her place and have fun. even if i hadn't really like the girl i was with i just don't think i could do it just based on the guilt i would deal with of doing that to someone. im glad i was sober tho lol
    lol. women are trouble. With my situation... It was some hottie I worked with and she would always corner me at work and tell me I could fuck her anytime. Then I threw this kegger and she came over with all my other coworkers. Anyways at the end of the night she was "too drunk to drive home" so I told her she could crash on my couch. like 10 minutes after I was crashing she comes and jumps into bed and I was like [-( bitch? Pa-lease.
    lol that would have been hard if she was hot man....hot women are so hard to turn down when they want dick lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Women are crazy, but usually when they want something they go after it. If I was a guy I'd probably never get into a relstionship for various reasons
    imageimage
    yeah... she was even of Hispanic origins which totally drives me crazy. If I wasnt with someone, I'd had totally been in that.

Instead I was in some lame long distance relationship because I was stupid and didnt realize how hard LD relationships are.
    Women are crazy, but usually when they want something they go after it. If I was a guy I'd probably never get into a relstionship for various reasons
    Why? What are the various reasons?
    edited June 2011
    yeah... she was even of Hispanic origins which totally drives me crazy. If I wasnt with someone, I'd had totally been in that.

Instead I was in some lame long distance relationship because I was stupid and didnt realize how hard LD relationships are.

yeah it is a bitch...the last girl i dated lived about 30 minutes away...and that doesn't seem real far but when she worked first and i worked third shift it pretty much doomed us

I wouldn't want to drive myself crazy. I also think that after a while I would get sick of being around the girl. Plus being in a relationship creates some extra stress because if you say one thing wrong it could spark a bullshit arguement or even cause no talking for days.

Idk, maybe I just think relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be and that you're better off going solo. Therefore you only have you to worry about
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I wouldn't want to drive myself crazy. I also think that after a while I would get sick of being around the girl. Plus being in a relationship creates some extra stress because if you say one thing wrong it could spark a bullshit arguement or even cause no talking for days.

Idk, maybe I just think relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be and that you're better off going solo. Therefore you only have you to worry about
    i'm kinda with you... romantic love and relationships arent worth it... thats isnt to say i'm never going to get into another relationship ever. just not going to pursue them as hard, and if they happen they happen.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

i'm kinda with you... romantic love and relationships arent worth it... thats isnt to say i'm never going to get into another relationship ever. just not going to pursue them as hard, and if they happen they happen.

If you pursue a relationship, it won't work.
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

? i mean like try and ask a girl out/ start a relationship. just let things happen is better imo.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

? i mean like try and ask a girl out/ start a relationship. just let things happen is better imo.

Oh haha ok, nevermind then. :P
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    you cheat on your wife?
    I've actually never cheated on any girl I've ever been with.
    you're a rare breed.
    I dont think so because I think there are lots like me. In everything I do, I typically try and rationalize the situation before taking action. It's not that I wouldn't love to cheat-I would because I love fucking. But I am able to properly reflect on how my significant other would feel if I were to do that, and then not act on my natural impulses.

It really bothers me when my wife get jealous or suspicious of me and indirectly insinuates that I am cheating on her. It bothers me because one would think after 7 years of marriage she would know i'm not like that. but whatever.

I'm confused... Why is this how you would be if you were a guy? You kinda insinuated that this isnt how you are now because you are a girl. I can understand why you would feel like this, but I dont get why it is only meaningful if you were a guy.
    I'll simplify it. I wouldn't want to live with a woman for the rest of my life, I'd rather cut my penis off instead lol. I guess my view just comes from experience and since I'm a girl it just plays off that way. Relationships are just...blah
    imageimage
    but being a girl you would want to live with a dude for the rest of your life?