Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nah she seems to have her mind set.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You two are young you'll bounce back. Everything happens for a reason so if it is meant to be things will work themselves out. Good luck to ya Jake
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Sorry to hear that. :(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That sucks man... I know I'd be devastated.

We're here for you, brah \m/
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

glad you understand. im gonna need a bottle of jack, twelve kit kat bars, a vinyl of led zeppelin 3, and lots of moneh.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I got my flower, I got my power, I got a woman who knows. 8-X
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    sorry man, that sucks...
    relationships are tough, and suck

just look to the light
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    sorry man, that sucks...

just look to the light
    Why would you do that it hurts the eyes

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    sorry man, that sucks...

just look to the light
    Why would you do that it hurts the eyes

lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Sorry man. You'll bounce back soon enough
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    new breakup story....it happened today. i know i dont know any of you very well since i dont post much but i need to vent i guess. my and my girlfriend broke up today after 13 months. she was my first girlfriend other than like the dumb ones in 6th and 8th grade. she was the first one i said the L-word to so she means a lot to me. we had the best times of my life together. i had struggled with depression and suicidal ideations before i met her and she like instantly cured them. now they are coming back. the last couple months she hung out with her friends and team alot so we kind of drifted apart. and we both had a feeling it would end soon. but now that its officially over its weird. i dont really have real friends and can hang out with all the time. i know this sounds like dumb kids in love but we were planning to stay together for a long time. i graduate college next year so i was planning on living at school for an extra 2 years until she graduated too so we didnt have to do the long distance thing. idk what to feel now. obviously sad. and mad, depressed, hopeless, im never going to find another girl like her again. or how long ill feel this way. it sucks hardcore dude.
    Sorry to hear that, buddy. :(

Listen to some metal and stay on the forums!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Sorry Cheech =/
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sorry bro.

My best advice is to look for the future... Take the best job you can, and really dive into the work. Do your own thing, and get out and pick up some hobbies. Like- maybe now is a good time to take a guitar class at the community college that you keep wanting to do (this is just an idea - i dont know you). Maybe it's time to get into Brazilian jujitsu? I dont know... get out there man and dont look for love. it'll happen when you just arent expecting it.

I have a good method for getting over a broken heart... interested?
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    new breakup story....it happened today. i know i dont know any of you very well since i dont post much but i need to vent i guess. my and my girlfriend broke up today after 13 months. she was my first girlfriend other than like the dumb ones in 6th and 8th grade. she was the first one i said the L-word to so she means a lot to me. we had the best times of my life together. i had struggled with depression and suicidal ideations before i met her and she like instantly cured them. now they are coming back. the last couple months she hung out with her friends and team alot so we kind of drifted apart. and we both had a feeling it would end soon. but now that its officially over its weird. i dont really have real friends and can hang out with all the time. i know this sounds like dumb kids in love but we were planning to stay together for a long time. i graduate college next year so i was planning on living at school for an extra 2 years until she graduated too so we didnt have to do the long distance thing. idk what to feel now. obviously sad. and mad, depressed, hopeless, im never going to find another girl like her again. or how long ill feel this way. it sucks hardcore dude.

JUST REMEMBER YOU COME KICKING AND SCREAMING INTO THIS WORLD ALONE AND YOU'LL DIE IN THE SAME FASHION
    SO DON'T PUT TO MUCH EMPHASIS ON OTHERS FEELINGS DO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD
    AND FOR GODS SAKE TRY AND GET YOUR DICK WET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    edited March 2011
    i did play drums in HS. and i was pretty psyched to get into it again after college.and i also wanted to pic up guitar or bass or something just never had the time. i like puzzles, just like figuring out how stuff works and how/why things happen. like Dr. House if anyone watches that

i am interested in that method lol

edit: hahaha GULCH
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck bitches.
    Smoke weed.
    Fuck bitches.
    Smoke weed.
    Listen to ISIS
    This.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    I actually kyped the method from Fred Durst of all people, but hear me out.. You know "Nookie"? Basically if you listen to the song what happened is he was madly in love with this chick and she cheated on him with his best friend. Anyways he was devastated, and so he started telling himself and his friends "he did it all for the nookie". I dont care about that bitch, I was only with her for the sex. what a slut.

Basically devalue everything you had with her, internally and vocally.... saying it enough will kind of fool you into believing it is true. Discredit everything you had with her because it hurts now. And since time does heal, when you are over the chick then you can remember what you once had and not discredit it. But for now, while the pain is still real?? Fuck that bitch, you did it all for the nookie.

I'm being serious. Durst is a total douche and his songs suck... but this method of dealing with a broken heart is gold!