Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Just be the dude that you wanted to be there for you. You’re killing it bud. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    that’s pretty wholesome ngl lol good shit man
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I have a stepchild now. My wife got partial custody of her 15 year old daughter for the first time since she was 2. Her dad is a redneck in breeder 5fdp fan that dumps her off on us now because he can’t handle her respecting other people’s pronouns. When he reconnected with my wife to work out a custody arrangement, he made it out like the daughter was some menace to society. She isn’t. She’s mostly a band geek. I get along great with her for the most part. She’s kinda annoying with her self diagnosis of all these afflictions she doesn’t have (namely autism), but she’s a teen girl so you kinda gotta accommodate for a certain amount of drama and annoyance. We bond over music. When she first started coming over, she didn’t know much about Tyler the Creator or Deftones, but now she’s a huge fan of both. Last time she stopped by, I gave her the 411 on OG goth music. I bought her Cure and Joy Division vinyls for her birthday. Her and my 10 year old get along famously. It’s been a cool experience so far. I’ve known people that had tremendous problems with step children, but that hasn’t really been the case for me at all
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Yeah, for the most part my step kids are really good. 

Me and the boy are doing really good. We're having the same issue with all the victim playing by the girl and giving herself afflictions, and she's only 9 lol. 

Full of drama, but she's a great kid. Really creative so we quite often eat at the kitchen island because the dining room table has paint stuff set up all.over it lol. 

My life and priorities have changed quite a but over the last few years, but I'm a better adult because of it. 
    Does that mean no more ground coke?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Ground acid > ground coke 
    edited June 2023
    SATAN said:
    Does that mean no more ground coke?
    Lmao. 

I get nervous about drugs now because of fentanyl. 

If I was drinking I'd probably do it if offered lmao. But yeah I almost never drink anymore. Only when I go out of town lol. 

I'd much rather sit around the fire and do some shrooms and smoke some Jay's these days for sure. 
    Oh yeah I'll take an Adderall if I have a full day of driving or something lol
    I’ve had 3 acquaintances die of fentanyl in the last month. 2 were old friends I’d moved on from due to their drug issues. The third was a cousins husband. I don’t even know why that shit is legal
    Yeah shits scary
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    It has arrived. 😤😤

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Blake from BTBAM shared my insta story

boss was feeling bad for me and the bad luck this week so he snuck my broken phone out of the office and got it repaired lol. 

Dude just paid 400 out of pocket for me. Thats fucking lit afaf
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    edited June 2023
    Copped that Marshall Code 50 as my amp so got the full setup for my guitar now. I went to Guitar Center today to demo that Boss Katana as well and it’s definitely nice, but I feel that the Code 50 is more of an all in one and more specifically what I was looking for. Way bigger sound selection, digital display to know exactly what sound/pedal you’re using, and you can create your own tones using the native app. I feel like that also gives me more options if I ever wanted a super digital/electronic sound to incorporate into beat production. Plus at this point, the Code 50 permanently dropped by $100, so both the Code 50 and Katana are now the exact same price, so it truly came down strictly to preference.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    Dee Bradley Baker ❤️
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Dee Bradley Baker ❤️
    He was so cool man. A lot of questions were asked about getting into voice acting and apparently he manages a website that teaches people about voice acting for absolutely no charge. Mad respect because most people would slap a price tag on that and monetize it but he just does it for the love of the game
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I have a con tomorrow too! I want to meet Katee Sackoff but bitch is charging $140 for anything signed that Star Wars and $100 non Star Wars stuff lol