Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    yeah. ive tried to teach myself how to make cartoons with like adobe animation and stuff because i feel like i can write funny stuff, but i suck at the production side of things lol. Shit like that is foreign to me. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Thanks brother! Yeah I’ve been creating my own characters and doing stupid voices as early as like 6 years old I can remember. It wasn’t until like 8 years ago I realized it was something I may actually be able to do lol it’s fun as fuck. The actual like big auditions are scarier than any stage I’ve ever stepped on to do comedy for lmao but it’s like the same addictive adrenaline. I’ve been wanting to go back to school to learn a little more because I’ve always wanted to produce my own thing and that’s something I know I can definitely do
    Thats sick dude i cant believe we've never talked about this. What would you wanna go back to school for?

For your own thing, what were you thinking? 
     I never really know how to bring it up without sounding pretentious lmao I’d like to go back to learn more stuff on like the production end of things. I’ve done my own like amateur stuff radio shows and flash animations and stuff like that but I’d love to learn more on the production end 
    1. Anime Central often has voice acting workshops and industry panels
    2. You should record audio books. Pick a book that doesnt have an unabridged version (Star Wars has a bunch) and start reading them, come up with voices and stuff for characters. Post it to Youtube, it would be a hit. A good voice actor can make an audio book so much more compelling and imerssive. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Great idea, never even thought of the audio book thing 
    Yeah thats honestly a great way to practice. 

This may be Petty AF, but I got the police report today and the guy who totalled my car most likely totalled his 2019 Ford F250 as well lol. 

Made me feel a little better lol. Pretty sure it was a company vehicle too. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Went to Tears For Fears last night and I was surprised to see that Carina Round(Puscifer) was touring and singing with them. Was a cool surprise cause I didn’t know she was a regular member of the band. 
    Yeah she's toured with them a few times. 

Love listening to that woman sing. One of the better live performers I've seen over the years. Perfect match with maynard. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    edited July 2023
    You would say the same about two cats in heat if Maynard did a song with them though. 
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Puscifer show was the most mid set of Maynard I’ve ever seen. 
    I was high as fuck both times but loved it. 
    There was literally no energy in St. Paul. Also it’s hard watching a band play their worst songs. 
    Yeah ER is my favorite puscifer album so it wasn't like that for me. 

I sat in the first like 10 rows each time too which helped. 

The second time was also at devos, which is an awesome place to see shows. 
    Er is easily their worst album. 
    Conditions/moneyshot > er
    Should have stayed the second day of MM
    Man, I still can't believe someone hit my prius and totalled it mere days after the HV battery went out lmao. 

I've been praying for someone to hit that car for months lol. Praise be. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Scored over $100 worth of free groceries cause Walmart fucked up lmao. I got Walmart+ so I get my groceries delivered, (Get your jokes in all you want, the time it saves alone is priceless.) and they brought it to the wrong house. This is like the third time it’s happened, and for that reason, I select that I need to sign for the delivery before they leave, and also leave a driver’s note to please confirm wit me directly that it’s the right house, but it was ignored anyways. So they simply refund the full amount and have you re-place the order. Well they refunded the amount, but before I reordered, I came to find out that it was delivered to the neighbor’s house so I got all my shit anyways lmfao. Oh well fuck it, free groceries this week. Billion dollar company can handle it. Have your garbage ass drivers actually follow the systems you have in place. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Illinois education system at work. 
    I haven't gone to the store for groceries since before covid. I go pickup a few things but get most delivered.