Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    I just passed my Licensing exam for Life, accident and Health. 

That one was actually pretty hard. 

My boss said I completed all the licensing faster than anyone they have had boii. And she Gave me 8 hours of OT for tomorrow for it haha
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Just bought my ticket to Maryland Deathfest 2024
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    They approved the 12k seat amphitheater in GR, so hopefully I won't have to drive to Detroit for summer shows lo
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Got my braces put in today. Also halfway grinds my gears cause they told me that it could end up being 18 months, and that’s for full braces, not including post treatment retainer time, but wit that said it’s good that they’re in cause it’s bout to be a long journey so the sooner we start the better. Excited to see the final results tho. I don’t hate the look of them as bad as I thought I would. It also helps that I was able to choose the color and get the bearing caps in white to blend in wit the tooth tho.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    Bad ass dude 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Custom art print you say?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Can’t believe you’ve never been before. I’m a dirty casual and even I’ve been to 3 or 4 lol you’re gonna love it man I’m honestly excited for you and your girl 
    I should do the Chicago one this year. That’s one type of event I’ve yet to go to. 🤔
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    I should do the Chicago one this year. That’s one type of event I’ve yet to go to. 🤔
    I'll be at C2E2 (Saturday) and Acen (Thursday-Sunday) for sure. Maybe Anime Midwest and CAD if I can spin it. 

C2E2 is more of a "con con", where the focus is on panels and shops and industry guests.
    Acen is more of a party con, where the focus is getting drunk, fucking cosplay hoes, and going to raves. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited March 2023
    Dime2 said:
    Can’t believe you’ve never been before. I’m a dirty casual and even I’ve been to 3 or 4 lol you’re gonna love it man I’m honestly excited for you and your girl 
    Through my 20s I was either too broke to go or too busy with school and work and then I kinda forgot they existed lol
    Custom art print you say?
    I guess print was the wrong word, but yeah hopefully looking to get a commission or two done but they haven't announced what artists will be there yet
    Dime2 said:
    Through my 20s I was either too broke to go or too busy with school and work and then I kinda forgot they existed lol
     Completely understandable. I dropped over $100 on Digimon shit alone when I went lmao
    I'll be at C2E2 (Saturday) and Acen (Thursday-Sunday) for sure. Maybe Anime Midwest and CAD if I can spin it. 

C2E2 is more of a "con con", where the focus is on panels and shops and industry guests.
    Acen is more of a party con, where the focus is getting drunk, fucking cosplay hoes, and going to raves. 
    I already know about Acen lmao I know a couple thots that go regularly. What are prices like for tickets?

I already know about Acen lmao I know a couple thots that go regularly. What are prices like for tickets?
    Currently $75 for the weekend at Acen. $107 for a weekend at C2E2
    Wow that’s not bad at all. Did they not inflate numbers after Covid like everyone else in the city did lol
    Dime2 said:
    Wow that’s not bad at all. Did they not inflate numbers after Covid like everyone else in the city did lol
    The prices have gone up from previous years. But its still not *too* bad
    $75 for the whole weekend at aces is not bad at all
    Yeah denver is 100 for the 3 days or 129 and you get a comic book and a ghostface figure
    edited March 2023
    Honestly that’s not bad either. Really happy cons didn’t inflate their prices. I definitely understand why some companies did after Covid but it became like an inconvenient mess to grab lunch in the city after all that. Nice to see that some places are still keeping it reasonable. When is your con Jake?