Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The 2021 OLED models are starting to go out now, you might be able to get a price drop on 2020 models without missing out on much. 
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "set for a long time"

I'm coming to erik's crib with a 6 pack of gansetts ready to spill
    NOCAP said:
    I member going to his parent’s crib back in the day before Rammstein and it took five min to drive from the front lawn to the door. Lol
    I would expect nothing less from the majority owner of burger king who is going to buy mayhem fest and have iron maiden headline
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Suck my dick from the back.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Was going thru my old music on iTunes for the fuck of it, a lot of the reason being that I still have a lot of bands on there that I don’t even listen to or like, but were downloaded back when I was checkin out as much Metal as possible, so I wanted to delete those and free up space.

Anyways, ran across this and can’t believe I forgot it. This is one of the most insane records ever made. Literally used to have this shit on repeat for weeks on end.

https://youtu.be/O4A10teaSiQ
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Hooked up the lights today. Was super easy. Not sure what i am going to do with the lights on the tip jar yet, but this is going to work great for people who are just tagging along and not using the app themselves 

Part of me wants to get out of trucking and go back to rideshare tbh. I'm a lot closer to NYC now too
    edited May 2021
    I live in a decent market. The extra money is nice too. Ive paid for whole tool trips just with lyft money lol. 

The wear an tear on your car kind of sucks, but i take good car of it and have an excellent mechanic thats one of my best friends. Plus its a prius, I didn’t exactly buy it for the luxury. 

mostly its fun for me. I can talk people up pretty well and it’s interesting to me just to have conversations with people from all different cultures. Ive done like 670 rides, and all but like 3-4 of them have been present experiences. Most people are pretty chill. 

Plus the place im in is a college town so theres a lot of smoking clean new snatch to look at. 
    edited May 2021
    I got a dash cam though now because i pulled up to the bob downtown. Its this big building with a bunch of different bars inside. I thought there was 2 chicks i was picking up, but it ended up being a waitress and a chick they were kicking out. She shoved this wasted chick in my car, buckled her seat bt and ran away basically lol. 

This chick was so hammer. It was less than 10 minutes away and she started passing out, so i got her attention to try and keep her up. She then said she was going to puke so i pulled over and she puked in the grass. 

We were like 5-6 long blocks from her house and she tried to tell me she was going to walk home because she was embarrassed. I basically begged her to get back in the car so she could get home safe, and she couldn’t even really walk. She crawled in the car. Then when we got to her house she couldn’t walk to her door so i had to help her in her own house. She finally got the door open. 

i tried to piece out immediately once she got the door unlocked and she went in for a hug saying i was the best uber driver. I got out of the way like  it was movie and she fell over again. Bitch you are covered in puke and a stranger. No thanks lmao
    I live in a decent market. The extra money is nice too. Ive paid for whole tool trips just with lyft money lol. 

The wear an tear on your car kind of sucks, but i take good car of it and have an excellent mechanic thats one of my best friends. Plus its a prius, I didn’t exactly buy it for the luxury. 

mostly its fun for me. I can talk people up pretty well and it’s interesting to me just to have conversations with people from all different cultures. Ive done like 670 rides, and all but like 3-4 of them have been present experiences. Most people are pretty chill. 

Plus the place im in is a college town so theres a lot of smoking clean new snatch to look at. 
    I gotcha man I drove for uber before I got my CDL and rona hit. Had 1k+ rides and a 4.99 rating. If I ever did it again I couldn't keep doing it in my GMC though, I rode that bitch down and it has the death rattles at higher speeds. I'd have to get a jap sedan to do better on gas
    I got dat 5 star baby B)
    I mostly dont rate riders unless they are shitty or want to do multiple stops and take a long time. If uou give a 3 star or less you wont be given that person again. 

Or when its a really good passenger. Im not sure ive ever given a 4 star lol
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Ahhhh, gotcha. There was one ride where I was a total drunken mess but all I did was lay back and sleep. I've also ordered ubers for groups of friends when we went barhopping and sometimes they get kind of annoying so who knows. 
    My rating as a rider is like 4.89 and I can't even tell you how pissed off I was when I found out. 
    Yeah my rider rating is lower than that and I have no idea why. Maybe some drivers took offense to me sitting in silence the whole way or something
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    More likely coz you're a fucking gorilla and you racked the seat back so far when you hopped in the car and you never moved it back when hopped out 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    I didn't even know there was a rider rating I'm terrified lmao I literally only ubers when I'm too drunk to be coherent