Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    COLORS II MUDDAFUCKAAA
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Threw a successful bachelor party for my friend yesterday

His relationship with his fiance has been hard for me, and my friend group. But we're ultimately happy that he's happy, and glad yesterday went so well. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    MESHUGGAH & CONVERGE @ THE PALLADIUM ON A SATURDAY

FINALLY MOTHERFUCKERRR
    ANIME CON THIS WEEKEND
    HYPED
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Im pretty convinced mu started the kys movement.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Thats awesome of you! 

Thats honestly one of my biggest fears if something were to ever happen to ny current relationship. I enjoy her family 10x more than my own lol, and im scared to lose those relationships. 

Hit up todd while you are there. He mooched a ride off some coworker and it was his birthday this week lol. Not sure if hes in denver right now but definitely in col
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Yeah man I've gotten to know her parents so well that even they were worried I wouldn't come for the game after we broke up. I'm more upset about not being part of the family than I am about being with my gf, and in a way it kinda makes me feel better about the whole situation. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    edited July 2021
    Man I’m so fucking fired up bout Lolla starting on Thursday. It’s already my favorite weekend of the year every time, but it’s bout to hit so much different this time around due to the circumstances.
    edited July 2021
    Fuck Smash Potater. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fuck Smash Potater. 
    Spill it will
    Fuck Smash Potater. 
    Spill it will
    They've just become super SJW, and are always trying to cancel bands. They also cuck it really hard to this promoter chick in the scene, who basically destroyed the DIY thrash scene with her politics. I know at least one band was black listed by venues she booked for because they didnt want her managing them. Smash Potater even had her do guest vocals on one of their songs. 

They're also just cynical assholes that spend more time bitching about the scene than being a part of it. 
    Ironically they had a song that started with "suck my fucking dick faggot bitch nigger", but once they started cancelling bands, they removed that intro from all their streaming services to try and save face before someone called them out on it

But I still remember and have the original on my comp. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Wow that sounds lame. Brian left long ago didn't he? Is he still making music that you know of? 
    edited July 2021
    Wow that sounds lame. Brian left long ago didn't he? Is he still making music that you know of? 
    Brian left a very long time ago. I havent even seen him at a show in years. I think he's in a grind band called Melting Rot now though. 

They'll probably be successful. Their drummer has a bunch of connections. 
    Fuck Smash Potater. 
    Spill it will
    They've just become super SJW, and are always trying to cancel bands. They also cuck it really hard to this promoter chick in the scene, who basically destroyed the DIY thrash scene with her politics. I know at least one band was black listed by venues she booked for because they didnt want her managing them. Smash Potater even had her do guest vocals on one of their songs. 

They're also just cynical assholes that spend more time bitching about the scene than being a part of it. 
    Sounds like facefuck whenever he talked about vague scene drama, maybe he should link up with em
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ironically they had a song that started with "suck my fucking dick faggot bitch nigger", but once they started cancelling bands, they removed that intro from all their streaming services to try and save face before someone called them out on it

But I still remember and have the original on my comp. 
    best then at their own game. Put out the original track on all the local pages and point out the hypocrisy in their bullshit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!