Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    These next couple weekends with bars opening all the way bacl up are about to be so profitable. I am hype af about that. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Picked up a new '22 Freightliner from headquarters in Alabama today and got a $1k load headed home
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Xeno is so advanced hes driving a vehicle from the future... 2022!?!?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    If you’ve ever worked for a trucking company you know the shit boxes they will send people out in so a new truck is a rare fucking treat indeed. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    You get to keep that boiii or you get something different every haul?
    edited May 2021
    You get to keep that boiii or you get something different every haul?
    Nah over the road companies don't mess around with that slip seating shit because we basically live in the trucks and have a bunch of stuff in them. I had the last truck for the full year and I'll have this one until I leave or it gets put up for lease in like 4 years. You really only see the different truck each day thing doing local work or with companies like Wal Mart that pay their drivers a salary of nearly $100k a year
    But yeah I think the only reason they put me in a brand new one is because I called to check if anything was reportable from when I made those mistakes when I first started and they knew I was looking at other companies lol
    Ive never seen so many jobs available in my life. Places are getting desperate. 
    Yeah there was already a truck driver shortage and it's only getting worse until automation is cheap enough
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited May 2021
    So my work let us know what our schedules will look like once we're back in the office. We know we at least aren't going back before Labor Day, but once we do, we'll be in the office Tues, Wed, Thurs, and work from home Mon and Fri permanently. 

I actually don't hate it. I would love to work from home all the time but having the week bookended by work at home days seems like a decent compromise. There will also be some flexibility to take more work from home days in addition to that. 

Anyone else get updated or have to go back yet?
    Ive been back since Jan. They are considering letting me work at home on Friday’s through the summer since we dont quote really on Friday anyways. 

Ive liked being back, but were a small office of only 11 agents. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    My wife told her boss she’s not going back to the office fuck em. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I've been in my office every day since the pandemic started. But i was pretty much doing everything over the phone unless it was a loan closing which was in person. But our doors have been open since late March
    Some drunk guy just tipped me with a lotto ticket he said was a $100 winner. Sure enough it eas!
    getting a preapproval letter for a 250k home today from a lender. I know there's still a lot of work to do, but man after everything ive been working on lately that feels fucking awesome. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The trip I just took with the wife just us for our 10 year anniversary to Disney and Universal was fantastic and something we both desperately needed after the last year. Everyone needs a vacation after the last year. I’m already planning on going back to Universal this winter and taking the kids. Velocicoaster is my new number 1. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Finally added the 6th and final fish to the tank. These are my favorite fish alongside the Lionfish. Captive bred not wild caught so they send you straight up BABIES. So he’s tiny, bout hornet sized, even smaller actually, so this is extremely zoomed in lmao.

Spyro The Mandarin Dragonet:

Shadows Fall reunion show on a December Saturday with Unearth and Darkest Hour opening at The Palladium. Finna be a rager
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Shadows Fall reunion show on a December Saturday with Unearth and Darkest Hour opening at The Palladium. Finna be a rager
    Shadows Fall was like my #1 band I wanted a reunion for. I hope this tours, because Unearth and Darkest Hour is amazing too. 

I need it to come closer to me
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Limp Bizkit doing a free show in Indiana July 15th then they'll be in Chicago at the metro July 29th with fucking Spiritbox \m/ two Bizkit shows in two weeks is gonna be fire.