Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2010
    They told me that when you pre-order from them it gets upgraded to the "Special Edition". But they all might be special edition in the first shipment.

But the PS3 version gets a few extras over the 360 at least from the start.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The pre-order at Best Buy gave me the "Warhorse" character. I guess it's the horse of all horses in the game.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    "Tap Tap, DoodleJump, and Pocketgod are win games."

get CRUSH THE CASTLE nigglet
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    oh i was talking about that specific game....IMO sony's motion tech is going to be pretty fucking awesome
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Go there and join if you have Red Dead Redemption. It gives you awesome challenges and it unlocks codes and stuff for your game if you complete them. Gives you more value for your money.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I just install big games or games with shit tons of glitches in it like Bioshock 2. I also had to do it for Red Dead.

edited May 2010
    Thanks for the heads up on that site Marc. I'm signing up right now but the site is going slow as shit.
    Ubisoft To Tackle Used Game Sales

Ubisoft may attempt to thwart used game sales by offering additional content to buyers of new copies of its games starting next year.

During the company's financial call this morning, Chief Financial Officer Alain Martinez said Ubisoft is looking closely at Electronic Arts' current business model, where buyers of used games must pay $10 to gain access to certain gameplay features and content that's normally free if purchased new.

"Most of the games we will release next year will have downloadable content available from the start," said Martinez. "We are looking very carefully at what is being done by EA regarding what we call the '10 dollar solution,' and we will probably follow that line at sometime in the future."

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot also noted the company already used access keys with its titles last year with retailer-specific in-game items. Guillemot said their plan hopes to please both the retailers and consumers.

"We have the system in place to actually generate more revenue on the second-hand market," he said. "We are building out the content to make sure it can be beneficial for both groups."

EA recently announced the "Online Pass" for its sports games, giving users access to certain features, such as multiplayer modes. The pass is included in all new copies; however, a used buyer must pay $10 for the pass.
    No problem. It was running slow last time I checked. I guess everyone is signing up now that they went and got the game during the day. I signed up at like 3 in the morning and it wasn't slow lol XD
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    that is gay ubisoft
    Call of Duty:Black Ops Trailer revealed

Tune in tonight to the Eastern Conference finals for the world premiere of Call of Duty: Black Ops!
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    ""Tap Tap, DoodleJump, and Pocketgod are win games."

get CRUSH THE CASTLE nigglet"

is it any good?

i just got OMG pirates! and its pretty good...

youre a ninja killing pirates...lulz
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i'm gonna call Gamestop and ask for Battletoads...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    yup....i'm addicted to RDR. amazing game and multiplayer is fun as hell. 40.7% done. ahhhhhhhh love this game :33333
    I'm actually having a hard time getting into RDR. I trying to take the outlaw route but you have to do missions that give you honor to progress the story.

I guess maybe i'll just have to a lot more bad stuff then good.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Red Dead Redemption is fun but not game of the year material. Alan Wake on the otherhand is a masterpiece.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Its not over.
    I love winning with women
    YO
    I GOT DIS