Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Poop
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My friend is trying to tell me that the PS3 sucks by saying Uncharted and Resistance are shit games, bullshit.
    I never played either one, and I even say that kid's a fucktard
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I counter argue by asking what the XBox has that is better and he says Black Ops <_> How did I end up living with this guy?
    I counter argue by asking what the XBox has that is better and he says Black Ops <_> How did I end up living with this guy?
    Black Ops doesn't count since it's not exclusive to XBOX <_>
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol resistance > call of duties > halo
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Black Ops doesn't count since it's not exclusive to XBOX <_>
    That is what I said, then he mentions it is better on XBox Live. Well duh it is, you have more people playing on Live, even I know that.
    Your roomie is a herpaderp
    imageimage
    All he plays are shooters though, so his XBox > PS3 argument is understandable, but to call Uncharted shit is just derp.
    I may play games again someday...that'll be one of the games I play or at least attempt
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I will play games again someday...that'll be one of the games I play or at least attempt
    Mhm.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I will play games again someday...that'll be one of the games I play or at least attempt
    Mhm.
    I see it going down like this:

*plays game*
    *dies a bunch of times on first level*
    *says "games still suck n they arent what they used to be"*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Lolwut? I get pissed at every game I play. And games aren't what they used to be and that's normal <_>
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    For those with an Xbox 360 and Live:

Find your way to the community made arcade games and download the trial for something called "Beat Hazard". It's kind of like a space shooter type of arcade game. It's really amazing. It creates gameplay based on your own music. You can use what's on your 360 or if you can stream from your PC's, you can use those tracks as well. If you're wondering about gameplay, think Audio Surf combined with Geometry Wars 2.

I just did it with 6 Foot 7 Foot and it was crazy.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    For those with an Xbox 360 and Live:

Find your way to the community made arcade games and download the trial for something called "Beat Hazard". It's kind of like a space shooter type of arcade game. It's really amazing. It creates gameplay based on your own music. You can use what's on your 360 or if you can stream from your PC's, you can use those tracks as well. If you're wondering about gameplay, think Audio Surf combined with Geometry Wars 2.

I just did it with 6 Foot 7 Foot and it was crazy.
    Sounds cool might look it up later.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i fail to see how changing a disc completely ruins a game to the point where its not even worth playing. that is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    i fail to see how changing a disc completely ruins a game to the point where its not even worth playing. that is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard
    I CONCUR
    Who was complaining about that? And for which game?

On topic it ruined Rock Band for me for a while, because if I wanted to play a certain song I would have to switch discs then recalibrate the entire game.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    started Duke Nukem

it deserves better than the reviewers gave it i think...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Who was complaining about that? And for which game?

On topic it ruined Rock Band for me for a while, because if I wanted to play a certain song I would have to switch discs then recalibrate the entire game.
    ok that's kinda understandable but a game like mass effect where cheese said below quote it is barley an interruption
    Mass Effect 3 is gonna suck cuz its not on a bluray disc.
    loleffinfailofagame.