Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    i fail to see how changing a disc completely ruins a game to the point where its not even worth playing. that is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard
    Who was complaining about that? And for which game?

On topic it ruined Rock Band for me for a while, because if I wanted to play a certain song I would have to switch discs then recalibrate the entire game.
    ok that's kinda understandable but a game like mass effect where cheese said below quote it is barley an interruption
    Mass Effect 3 is gonna suck cuz its not on a bluray disc.
    loleffinfailofagame.
    Oh, ya, Mass Effect being on two or three discs won't hinder your gameplay.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    My stupid comment didnt sound stupid when you said it bout the Wii U n its lack of bluray. :bz
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I am playing through Amnesia on my new sexeh computer with the big ass monitor and surround sound. MY GOD @-)
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    My stupid comment didnt sound stupid when you said it bout the Wii U n its lack of bluray. :bz
    a next gen console not having blu-ray is unacceptable. i'm positive the next Xbox will have it as will the new PlayStation.
    a next gen console not having blu-ray is unacceptable. i'm positive the next Xbox will have it as will the new PlayStation.
    You do know that Blu Ray is owned by Sony right?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    started Duke Nukem

it deserves better than the reviewers gave it i think...
    I'm getting it tomorrow. I AM SO EXCITE!
    I am playing through Amnesia on my new sexeh computer with the big ass monitor and surround sound. MY GOD @-)
    Surely you aren't playing it by yourself?
    X_X
    what? i never heard of the entire format being copyrighted. also sony is being sued by LG for over copyright infringement on its blu-ray player parts
    what? i never heard of the entire format being copyrighted. also sony is being sued by LG for over copyright infringement on its blu-ray player parts
    Ohhhhhh.
    started Duke Nukem

it deserves better than the reviewers gave it i think...
    I'm getting it tomorrow. I AM SO EXCITE!
    Surely you aren't playing it by yourself?
    X_X
    I am
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    lucky bastahd
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Theyd have to pay royalties n shit.
    Sony pushed Bluray cuz it was theirs n that why MS competed w/ HD DVD.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited June 2011
    when did Robin Williams become epic beard man?

also all i saw was Nintendo riding the great games it made in the past unable to ever make something of that quality again.
  • AmratorAmrator Posts: 34
    I personally can not wait for Gears of War 3 and Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
    Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.
    when did Robin Williams become epic beard man?

also all i saw was Nintendo riding the great games it made in the past unable to ever make something of that quality again.
    Only thing I'm interested in from Nintendo from now on is Super Smash Bros.

Honestly I was never the biggest LOZ fan. But I love SSB.
    I personally can not wait Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
    shit is gonna be boss, this game looks so good
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Duke Nukem Forever is the best thing ever fucking created. Just played it with some friends for like 5 hours straight.

Duke Nukem Forever is the best thing ever fucking created. Just played it with some friends for like 5 hours straight.

I was dissapointed actually.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i wasnt... its a Duke Nukem game. not some amazing story based GOTY masterpiece. just a fun, violent, offensive, crude humored game.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I personally can not wait Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
    shit is gonna be boss, this game looks so good
    Definitely gonna blast Amon Amarth while playing that game.