Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I personally can not wait Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
    shit is gonna be boss, this game looks so good
    Definitely gonna blast Amon Amarth while playing that game.
    only way to play it! \m/

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i wasnt... its a Duke Nukem game. not some amazing story based GOTY masterpiece. just a fun, violent, offensive, crude humored game.
    Personally, I didn't mind paying $60 just to hear all the funny shit he says.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I personally can not wait Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
    shit is gonna be boss, this game looks so good
    Definitely gonna blast Amon Amarth while playing that game.
    only way to play it! \m/

those 2 blend perfectly together
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    I listen to blind guardian while playing elder scrolls and skyrim will be no different its great questing music. And so is Amon Amarth
    \m/
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Duke Nukem was worse then the last one.
    i wasnt... its a Duke Nukem game. not some amazing story based GOTY masterpiece. just a fun, violent, offensive, crude humored game.
    Personally, I didn't mind paying $60 just to hear all the funny shit he says.
    oh yes, i'm very pleased with my purchase... i got a free poster and promo box too, which was cool \m/

downloaded dungeon siege 2. pretty damn good for a Diablo clone
    downloaded dungeon siege 2. pretty damn good for a Diablo clone
    couple hours in and i like it way more than diablo
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    For those who pre-order the upcoming Batman: Arkham City at Best Buy, you'll be getting one heck of a pre-order bonus: a playable Robin. Here's your first look at him.

Robin - based off of the Tim Drake version of the character - will be playable in the game's challenge mode. Here's a few added details from the press release:

Robin will come complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and will be playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack – Black Mask Hideout and Freight Train Escape. The pack will also contain a bonus Red Robin character skin.

Photobucket

damn that is bad ass. buying from BB for sho.
    batman has been beaten to death imo, even thou Arkham asylum was by fat the best batman game
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Pass
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's pretty sick, if I decide to get the game I'm def doing that.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    batman has been beaten to death imo, even thou Arkham asylum was by fat the best batman game
    In the top 5 games to come out that year
    edited June 2011
    In the top 5 games to come out that year
    i know it was a very well done game but the whole batman franchise has been beaten to death imo. i'm frankly sick of seeing him. same with spiderman
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Spiderman games usually suck though.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    i've noticed so many references to other things in Duke Nukem... so far they referenced Halo, Dead Space, Warcraft (Leroy Jenkins), and Inception... wonder what else is in there
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    Spiderman games usually suck though.
    Oh fuck no, did you play the games for the PS1, both are brilliant action platformers.

Edit: The ones since the movie have been decent, now Batman games were fucking horrendous until Arkham Asylum
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Spider Man 2 on the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube was a great open world platformer/brawler.