Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    For you Bioshock 2 fans out there.

2K announced the previously delayed Rapture Metro Pack will now be hitting Xbox Live and PlayStation Network tomorrow, May 11. The Games for Windows-LIVE version will follow soon after, though no specific date was mentioned.

The pack will retail for 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99 PSN, and includes:

- Six all-new maps, some built from the single-player portion of the game,

- Three new Achievements/Trophies,

- Rebirth Feature – players who reach the rank of 50 have the option to rank down to Level 1 and receive a special mask.

2K also announced two additional downloadable packs will be available on the same day. "Kill'Em'Kindly," a free multiplayer mode where players fight only using gold clubs, and the "Character Pack," which features two new characters in multiplayer for 160 Microsoft Points or $1.99.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    This is why I don't buy shit from EA

Can't blame EA though. Video game market has been falling due to used game sales. I am sure if you made a game and want money for your hard work and you don't get a penny, you would be pissed as hell and would want that money right? That's basically what this is and EA is not the only company that is going to do this. A lot of publishers are going to have a code for online and DLC on new games. Used games wont have them and you have to buy them from your markets.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

Pass the god damn butter.
    "Marc, know of any good PS3 games for kids besides little big planet?? I just signed up for gamefly for them (I have more games then I have time to play right now)"

Mod Nation Racers is coming out. uh..Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars, uh...i really don't know kids games lol.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Uhm...there's Mini Ninja's, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, all the LEGO games, Folklore, Katamari games, UP, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Spyro Dawn of the Dragon, Madagascar games, Bolt, Ratatouille, ect.

Hopefully that helps out in the kid department
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Ratchet and Clank games for PS3. Awsome games for kids and older people.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    God of War >_>
    ahh yea^...
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Bad Company 2 Gets Multiplayer Co-op Mode

A new downloadable mode will soon be available for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 that introduces cooperative gameplay to consoles.

Onslaught Mode allows four players to team up across four objective-based multiplayer maps – Valparaiso, Atacama Desert, Isla Inocentes, and Nelson Bay. The maps have been "redesigned" with new lighting, time of day, added vehicles and other effects, according to Electronic Arts.

"We're thrilled to bring something new and fresh to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 while still keeping Battlefield's signature gameplay intact," says Patrick Bach, Senior Producer at DICE. "We want to consistently support the over 4 million fans playing the game with new ways to get into multiplayer and also challenge the elite players with new experiences to improve their performance online.

"Effective squad play is the key to success in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer and this new mode will provide players with a dedicated environment to test their team skills and rank against the competition."

No price or release date was given. EA says the new mode is "coming soon" to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Stay tuned for our impressions at a later date

hopefully you don't have to pay if you have VIP.
    LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer was released...ahh yea..!
    posted man lol.

i forgot your psn name so i didnt add you <_>
    Maggot_012345678

...yea its Slipknot....

anyways, it could be a while before i add you back, but i will next time i'm on.
    LOL! I'm not going to knock you on your name. Don't worry.

wait till you see mine.........................................................................<_>

aight
    Marc's secretly gay....it shows sometimes.
    imageimage
    yup :D

Candy Flaps is right :3
    Are you fuckin' kidding me?
    imageimage
    Liek seriously???

NEW PAGE
    imageimage