Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Blizzard Reveals StarCraft II Release Date

May 3, 2010 - Blizzard has announced the release date for StarCraft II.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will launch on July 27, 2010 in the United States, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Mexico, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. The game will be available digitally through Blizzard on its website soon after that date.

"We've been looking forward to revisiting the StarCraft universe for many years, and we're excited that the time for that is almost here," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "Thanks to our beta testers, we're making great progress on the final stages of development, and we'll be ready to welcome players all over the world to StarCraft II and the new Battle.net in just a few months."

The standard edition will retail for $59.99, while the Collector's Edition, which includes the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War expansion set on a 2GB flash drive, for $99.99.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2010
    Red Dead Redemption To Get Free Co-Op Mission Pack

Outlaws to the End, a cooperative multiplayer mission pack for Red Dead Redemption, will be hitting the Xbox Live and Playstation Network this June for free.
    The pack, Rockstar Games says, will add a co-op mode and an "entirely new dimension" to Red Dead Redemption's game play.

"Multiplayer in Red Dead Redemption offers players a whole new way to encounter the massive open world we've created, but we felt the experience would not be complete without co-op game play," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "With these missions, we wanted to create new ways for players to share in the experience of engaging with this amazing landscape."

The pack, one of three due out for the game, will feature six new multiplayer missions for two to four players, additional mulitplayer experience point rewards and new achievements and trophies. Rockstar also detailed three of the six missions included:

"Walton's Gold"
    Walton's Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can - Walton's boys have rigged the place to blow.

"The River"
    Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town's massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

"Ammunition"
    The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Red Dead will hopefully be a good game but I can see it dissapointing me just like GTA IV did. They both seem like the same game just different setting.

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Marc, know of any good PS3 games for kids besides little big planet?? I just signed up for gamefly for them (I have more games then I have time to play right now)
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fucking win.

Got a Totodile (Now a Level 21 Croconaw) in HeartGold with a Jolly Nature and a fucking 31 IV in Attack. This motherfucker is gonna slay.

Been using my Pokewalker everyday in the Yellow Forest to try and catch a Flying/Surfing Pikachu, but alas, no luck. :/
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Why would you want a Totodile with a Jolly nature..........?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It increases his Speed. Since he's a speed/attack sweeper, Jolly and Adamant are both suitable for a Totodile.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Meh. Lonely and Naughty would suit him better. I don't like sacrificing Special Attack on a Water Pokemon.
    Ehh maybe. But most Water type moves that he learns through leveling up are physical anyways, so...
    True. But Surf > Aqua Tail.
    Surf is just one move though lolz.
    edited May 2010
    A very important move. Eh, I don't know why I'm arguing. I don't play competitively. <_>
    Well in Platinum, I HM Whore'd my Bibarel lmao. He knew Surf, Rock Smash, Strength, and Cut.

Stupid beaver. XD
    That's about the only thing he was good for. HM Slave. <_>
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    *doesn't understand*
    image Photobucket
    Motherfucker could learn 6 of the 8 HMs! Lol.

I know someone who HM slaved a Dragonite.....seriously?

One of the best Pokemon, and you HM slave it?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I only understand Pokemon up to 151. That's all....all the rest are fucktarded <_>
    imageimage