Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Played a little bit of it last night it’s pretty solid. Only thing I hate is being forced to install battle.net

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    oh I'm def scooping MW3 on sale at some point for that multiplayer hit, but the campaign looked like trash
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Multiplayer is definitely fun but you might not like it cause it plays nothing like MW 2019. Which is a massive plus for me cause I absolutely despise that game and everything about it, but you love it. MW3 is way faster paced and handles more arcadey like Black Ops.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I’ve only had it for like two weeks but the multiplayer has been fun. I like MWZ a lot too. I played the campaign for the first game in the reboot and liked it but didn’t play 2 or 3.
    I should specify, not out of lack of interest. My back log started piling up again and a COD campaign is always gonna be bottom of the list lol 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Multiplayer is definitely fun but you might not like it cause it plays nothing like MW 2019. Which is a massive plus for me cause I absolutely despise that game and everything about it, but you love it. MW3 is way faster paced and handles more arcadey like Black Ops.
    I love MW1 but I'm cool with Black Ops and Vanguard.
    edited April 1
    Hat In Time has me so conflicted because I absolutely love the aesthetics and world design and characters. I love collectathon platformers. But good god the controls can be a janky mess especially when wall running/climbing and this dip shit fuck tard camera refuses to cooperate. Also, I know they’re going for old school vibes but there’s a reason games stopped booting you out of a level when you grab a collectible and that’s because it’s absolutely retarded. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Hat In Time has me so conflicted because I absolutely love the aesthetics and world design and characters. I love collectathon platformers. But good god the controls can be a janky mess especially when wall running/climbing and this dip shit fuck tard camera refuses to cooperate. Also, I know they’re going for old school vibes but there’s a reason games stopped booting you out of a level when you grab a collectible and that’s because it’s absolutely retarded. 
    I need to get to this game
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Recently hooked up a half way decent PC to my 65” oled tv. Pretty much just using it for emulation of older systems. Currently playing Silent Hill 2 and Vice City PS2 roms upscaled and emulated using PCSX2.

Its pretty dope.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You can get an open box ally z1 extreme for 400 at best buy right now MC. That price is going to keep dropping too. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Rumor that a Halo remaster coming to PS5 and a new Doom set in Medieval times 
    Xbox showcase was GREAT
    Best showcase they’ve done in a long time. Game pass is goated

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Disagree enjoys getting fucked in the ass.
    Jay do you even game beyond the typical Switch first party title?

I don’t even XBox and it beat the fuck outta Sonys bullshit 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Not hard to these days. What's Sony gonna do, launch death stranding 2? 

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    NOCAP said:
    Jay do you even game beyond the typical Switch first party title?
    Currently playing Persona 3 Reload on the PS5, so yeah. I'm hoping to get through a lot of backlog that's not on the Switch for the rest of the year now that I've finished TOTK.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    That new SpongeBob game was free for PS plus this month. Not gonna lie, it kinda sucks 
    Dime2 said:
    That new SpongeBob game was free for PS plus this month. Not gonna lie, it kinda sucks 
    Which one?