Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Again, I literally installed the newest one, that was dated for a few days ago. 😐
    Yeah. You didn't. 

Everything you are reporting were the bugs from the old driver, that were fixed with this one. 

I know you probably think you did. But somewhere you miss clicked or something.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Misclick this cock. There literally wasn’t anything newer TO click than the ones I did.
    Man that shit really put a horrible taste in my mouth about Sony. Even tho I’ve always owned all of it, I primarily been a PlayStation guy, and that’s where basically all my trophies are and everything, but legitimately, if it weren’t for the fact that PC don’t get their exclusives til like 2 years later, I would sell my PS5 immediately and never look back. It’s already about to mainly collect dust, cause I’ll only ever use it the once or twice a year they drop a hard exclusive. Shit if I already had the PC set up, then literally the only time this entire year my PS5 would get any kinda play is October when Spider-Man 2 drops. Who the fuck blocks Bluetooth? Literally everything from Xbox to Nintendo to PC to Mac to iPhone to Android uses Bluetooth. You’re that fucking hard-up and greedy? They’re feeling themselves way too fucking hard and trying to create a monopoly. I hope they get hit wit the lawsuit like Apple did. That’s why all new Apple devices had to switch to USB-C.
    It’s funny cause fanboys were shitting their pants thinking COD was gonna be Xbox exclusive cause of the Activision deal, naw but that’s exactly what Sony woulda did if it was the other way around. Fuck them royalties they would also receive from Xbox copies, let’s move backwards at all costs.
    edited August 2023
    Yeah I even sold my series x because it was just sitting around. 

I have the ps5 and the Ally now. Ps5 probably won't get brushed off until Oct. 

I'm still probably going to gran a series s sometime, just to have the TV option with gamepass. 

I have no desire to dock the Ally. 
    I might do another build too, but idk if I feel like fuckign with that or not. 

Probably just take the money from that and put it towards the next handheld or w/e. 

I wanna get my kid an ally for Christmas though. Thing is 2 lit. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    Mah point
    Suck a bag of dicks lol. 

You pc laptop game and don't even know how.your own integrated chip works lol. 
    Tf you talking about? I have mine set to run off the integrated chip when not gaming and the dedicated GPU on games
    Man the starfield release kind of snuck up on me. I didn't even realize it was next week until i got charged for the pre-order. 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Got the collectors edition but gonna flip it. I’m going to play using game pass. I bet it’s going to be a buggy shit show on console and PC at launch. 

Yeah i was kind of expecting that, but the release version is something like 1.6 or something like that. Some of the reviewes ive heard comment that its actually pretty polished for a bethsda release. 

I considered getting the collectors, but the watch didn't really sell me lol. I just copped the upgraded platinum on game pass. Going to just play it on the ally.  
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    edited August 2023
    Man Atreus is one annoying fucking character. Possibly one of the WOAT. I like the scene where he sees visions of himself from the first game being a little faggot and he hates it yet he’s been atrocious this whole time too. I actually don’t mind his gameplay it’s just him as a character. Other than that, Ragnarok is fantastic so far. The settings are better, more attention to detail, enemy variety is superb and the story is nuts. Also, legit best Kratos. That’s the one thing this newer series nails. I have never liked Kratos more…or really at all actually lmao

Just got to where you set Freya free and meet the brother and Atreus runs off like a total asshole when everyone gets back.
    I legit stoped playing that game like 12-13 hours in becuase i didn't want anything to do with him lol. 

I like the game a lot. Its a solid sequel, but i dont want to play as that little shit. 
    Fsr 3 is coming out Q1 next year and it's going to work with any game running directly 11 or 12. 

Big news for the Ally. It's going to work on ps5 as well too, which is interesting. 
    I legit stoped playing that game like 12-13 hours in becuase i didn't want anything to do with him lol. 

I like the game a lot. It’s a solid sequel, but i dont want to play as that little shit. 
     I don’t mind his gameplay at all actually it’s a nice shake up from Kratos but he as a character is annoying as fuck. 
    yeah i think that was what made it bad for me too. 
    Fuck AMD. Trash ass company

why? lol

i actually like working with their chips for the most part. 
    Still waiting on optimized drivers