Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    I’m just gonna assume the disagrees on the Ragnarok posts are MC, so I’ll go ahead and ask; have you even played Ragnarok yet?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    It is fun and beautiful, but you are getting close to where i gave up lol. 

I admittedly have bad adhd. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Mfs really refuse to pay full price whatsoever on Mercari. 🤣🤣 I put like 5 games up for sale, almost immediately started getting offers on everything, but everybody was lowballing so I was declining, but the worst offender was a mf that offered $29….when I had it priced at $30. 😐😐 Like really?? I declined it off the pettiness alone. Pay that petty ass lil dollar smh.
    What games are you selling?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dime2 said:
    I’m just gonna assume the disagrees on the Ragnarok posts are MC, so I’ll go ahead and ask; have you even played Ragnarok yet?
    Nah. I kind of dont plan to anymore. I hated 2018, and this looks more of the same bullshit gameplay with retard Atreus and stupid "deep" sadboi Kratos. I have limited time to game as is, I'd rather spend it playing games I actually have a chance at liking.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Man Sony is so fucking greedy. Been trying to play my PS5 on my phone via Remote Play, and the Kishi doesnt work with it. No third party controllers work. You need a Dualsense. Steamlink, Moonlight, Gamepass, etc all work fine with the Kishi, but not Sony. You need to pay for THEIR controllers. 
    Kishi works with the psplay app
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Man Sony is so fucking greedy. Been trying to play my PS5 on my phone via Remote Play, and the Kishi doesnt work with it. No third party controllers work. You need a Dualsense. Steamlink, Moonlight, Gamepass, etc all work fine with the Kishi, but not Sony. You need to pay for THEIR controllers. 
    Thats an unofficial, 3rd party app you need to pau for though
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Lenovo Legion Go is about to shit all over the Ally and all the other handhelds in its path. 8.8” screen, detachable controllers, and 144HZ VRR. Selling Ally rn and going all in. Only think I’m concerned about is the Sd card slot is in the same spot as Ally. Bigger handheld though so it should have better cooling. 

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Nah. I kind of dont plan to anymore. I hated 2018, and this looks more of the same bullshit gameplay with retard Atreus and stupid "deep" sadboi Kratos. I have limited time to game as is, I'd rather spend it playing games I actually have a chance at liking.
     Best characterization of Kratos hands down 
    Nah. Series ended at 3
    NOCAP said:
    Lenovo Legion Go is about to shit all over the Ally and all the other handhelds in its path. 8.8” screen, detachable controllers, and 144HZ VRR. Selling Ally rn and going all in. Only think I’m concerned about is the Sd card slot is in the same spot as Ally. Bigger handheld though so it should have better cooling. 
    hmmmm

its got basically the same components as the ally, and the games are going to look slightly worse because of the screen size i think. Also, the detachable controllers means the inside is probably going to be smaller than the ally.  I think its going to lead to more heat honestly. 
    i am curious though. 
    NOCAP said:
    hmmmm

its got basically the same components as the ally, and the games are going to look slightly worse because of the screen size i think. Also, the detachable controllers means the inside is probably going to be smaller than the ally.  I think it’s going to lead to more heat honestly. 
    Games are going to look better. Once you played on an 8” screen you don’t want to play on any screen smaller. My A1P is 8”. Only issue with this is that damn 16GB of ram. 32 should be an option moving forward for these big companies. They also should have went with a larger battery. If you want to play AAA games full tilt you’re going to get under an hour like the ally. 

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    So basically the exact same as an Ally for an extra 24Hz. Pass lmao.
    i mean ill wait till benchmarkes come out. but well see. 
    Mfs really refuse to pay full price whatsoever on Mercari. 🤣🤣 I put like 5 games up for sale, almost immediately started getting offers on everything, but everybody was lowballing so I was declining, but the worst offender was a mf that offered $29….when I had it priced at $30. 😐😐 Like really?? I declined it off the pettiness alone. Pay that petty ass lil dollar smh.
    What games are you selling?
    Crisis Core Reunion and NFS Unbound for PS5, Dead Space Remake for XSX, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for PS4. Had Resident Evil 4 Remake for XSX as well but that jus sold today.

Gonna repurchase Crisis Core and NFS Unbound for PC and play em on the Ally instead. Wasn’t doing Platinums for them anyways so it’s better to do them as side games on the Ally. Already repurchased Witcher cause Im’ma do my playthrough on my desktop once it’s finished.
    Fuck that, it literally runs off the exact same Z1 chip. Any kind of improvement will be redundant 2-5 FPS type shit. These things are dropping every 2-3 months and it’s apples and oranges at this point. Mfs gonna drop a rack every couple months for what is essentially a repeat purchase? I ain’t upgrading until a would be Ally 2 or whatever the successor is titled, and even then I would wanna see major upgrades that are actually worth it. Namely doubling the RAM and a potential 4K OLED screen. I know the latter would make it expensive as fuck and $1,500-$2,000 minimum, but that would most definitely be worth it.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Better than the official app. Plus only 6 bucks instead of buying that controller
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Better than the official app. Plus only 6 bucks instead of buying that controller
    I cant afford that shit rn lol
    Fuck that, it literally runs off the exact same Z1 chip. Any kind of improvement will be redundant 2-5 FPS type shit. These things are dropping every 2-3 months and it’s apples and oranges at this point. Mfs gonna drop a rack every couple months for what is essentially a repeat purchase? I ain’t upgrading until a would be Ally 2 or whatever the successor is titled, and even then I would wanna see major upgrades that are actually worth it. Namely doubling the RAM and a potential 4K OLED screen. I know the latter would make it expensive as fuck and $1,500-$2,000 minimum, but that would most definitely be worth it.
    I’m going to keep dropping racks on these things. Gotta catch em all

How much for Crisis Core :-?