Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Id seriously consider installing the extra resolutions on your ally doe
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It's been incrementally better each year since the series x came out 🤷‍♂️
    It's been incrementally better each year since the series x came out 🤷‍♂️
    We love incremental improvements for $70
    Had to turn the difficulty all the way down in baulders gate lol. I literally could not win any fights lmao. 

Git gud i know but i literally could not do anything in the game lmao. Only downfall is you cant multiclass, which blows but i plan to just switch back to balanced once i get a better feel for the game. 

The older i get the more i appreciate "story modes" lmao
    I don't play enough D&D to play any game like that over the easiest difficulty. Even when I bump XCOM up to Veteran I become save scum
    i didn't buy it lol. I paid 5 bucks for a trial.  

Might cop but i might just do EA PLay pro. haven't decided yet. Ive got too much other stuff to play right now. 

I enjoy madden the most after football season is over. 
    Xeno said:
    Had to turn the difficulty all the way down in baulders gate lol. I literally could not win any fights lmao. 

Git gud i know but i literally could not do anything in the game lmao. Only downfall is you cant multiclass, which blows but i plan to just switch back to balanced once i get a better feel for the game. 

The older i get the more i appreciate "story modes" lmao
    I don't play enough D&D to play any game like that over the easiest difficulty. Even when I bump XCOM up to Veteran I become save scum
    Yeah my D&D experience is light and i don't play a lot of turn based games. Not that i don't like them. Just haven't played much. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited August 2023
    man how has it been 10 years and then they release a new one and having it look like a ps3 game lol
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Got damn, Ryujinx got an update today and Pikmin 4 looks drop dead gorgeous now. 😮‍💨 It went from looking pretty good to “Holy shit I can’t believe this is a Switch game.” 

So all graphical issues wit this game were wit the emulators themselves, cause I’m still playing the exact same NSP and mods.
    ive heard some people have been having performance issues with mods beause ASUS hasn't pushed the updated drivers from AMD yet. 

Thats pretty standard. Its not even been a month since release, so im sure they are working on them, but reddit is a bitch fest about it. 
    I was just thinking about Chat GPT and how/if they could implement it into RPG's for dialog options and stuff. 

RPG's are already getting pretty lit, but what if they could open up open ended dialog that would still be tied to end results. 

I imagine that eventually we will start seeing AI like this in games. Hype. 
    Time to watch Westworld
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    ive heard some people have been having performance issues with mods beause ASUS hasn't pushed the updated drivers from AMD yet. 

Thats pretty standard. Its not even been a month since release, so im sure they are working on them, but reddit is a bitch fest about it. 
    Oh naw this game is jus buggy all the way around on emulators currently lol, people were even having issues on OP high end desktop builds. Coupled wit the fact that it’s not getting even a fraction of the attention something like TOTK was getting, so there’s not a lotta community support, and progress is slow. It’s more than playable tho and getting there, jus definitely not perfect yet.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah i un-installed almost a year ago. Which sucks because i had 1600 hours in Overwatch 1. But Blizzard ruined the game. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,786 jayfacer
    Beat 358/2 Days. It’s still a little tedious but I like the game a lot more than I used too and I still love Xion. The Xion/Roxas/Axel dynamic is fucking adorably heartbreaking lmao
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,786 jayfacer
    Also a couple of hours into Ragnarok. The scene with Odin and Thor at the house was fantastic 
    edited August 2023
    I'm going to play new Vegas I think. Never played it so I bought the ultimate edition and I'm installing texture mods. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    New Vegas is a certified classic 
    Yeah I've been meaning to try it for years. 

I downloaded a creators pack that has exactly 420 mods lmao. 

The majority are QOL and texture packs but there is some stuff added, but this particular one added some lore accurate stuff I guess. 

But man, the community for this game basically updated the textures to a near next gen level lol