Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,785 jayfacer
    Im still nowhere near finishing Hogwarts. I have no idea how you guys finish games so quickly 
     I started it may 5th when it came out so it’s taken me almost a month to put 60 hours into it. I have a pretty busy schedule but I’m also technically single right now so that’s probably why I have more time lol 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,703 spicy boy
    Ahh. 

I dont hate those games, but I dont love them
    I guess I shouldn't say I hate them, I just think they're a waste of the IP they use. A single player Evil Dead game or Texas Chainsaw game would be nuts. Hell, even do the multiplayer if you want still. 
    I agree. Im not a huge multiplayee guy anymore, unless its co op with friends. I played a few hours of Dead By Daylight, and Friday The 13th. Had a little fun, and have no urge to play them again. Another single player action Evil Dead game would be cool though. The PS2 ones were fun
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dime2 said:
    Im still nowhere near finishing Hogwarts. I have no idea how you guys finish games so quickly 
     I started it may 5th when it came out so it’s taken me almost a month to put 60 hours into it. I have a pretty busy schedule but I’m also technically single right now so that’s probably why I have more time lol 
    I got it a day before it came out, and am at just about the 3rd trial. I have like 50 something hours in it though
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    You must be doing all the side content. I don’t have the time to do that unless it’s a game I really love. Got 30 hours in and figured I’d just finish the main quest and go back and finish the rest of the side quests at a later time. 

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,785 jayfacer
    I did all the side stuff too so I guess I’m just smarter than MC because it took me less time to figure it out 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,661 spicy boy
    Quit your jobs 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Bro I see videos like this and feel like a straight retard playing TOTK lmfao. These are all genius wtf.

https://youtube.com/shorts/DCSf7MSvlUM?feature=share
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I felt the same way until I realized most of those were made with glitches. There was an item dupe glitch that got patched out the other day
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    About to platinum Jedi Survivor before Diablo 4 and Street Fighter take over my life.

great game with a really good story. I’m very curious where they can go from here with it. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I felt the same way until I realized most of those were made with glitches. There was an item dupe glitch that got patched out the other day
    Yeah, I really regret not duping zonite before they patched it. 

It's a grinde getting that leveled up. 

I've been playing for 3 hours tonight and  not done 1 single thing in the game except hit light roots and hut food lol. I am having such a blast just doing that. 
    I also haven't really attempted any crazy building things because I only have 4 batteries and those big things kill it quickly lo
    I've had zelda for 12 days and my switch says I've played it more than 50 hours lmao. 

Probably a few of those are from sitting it down with it on but fuck lmao
    Just learned about the Evercade. Looks lit. 
    Ally already got a major performance boost firmware update before launch and they’re saying it even further shits on the Steam Deck now.

This is why I’m not at all worried about any of the glitches and flaws that have been found, because they’re basically all software and firmware based and will very clearly be ironed out. Day 1 Steam Deck owners dealt wit the same shit and I can’t imagine this will be any worse. Stupid hype for release day. Less than 2 weeks. :!!
    Yeah I think that's what I'm going to get
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Diablo 4 LFG!!!!!!!! Street Fighter also came out and it’s damn good. They improved a lot on it
    yeah im thing to put a deep dive into zelda so I can hop into diablo. 

So hype for that. 
    Man zelda just stays goated. Doing the glyph quest line and it's so good. 
    Yo that shrine where they strip you of all armor and weapons and you basically gotta build an army of Battlebots to clear the shrine for you >>>>

I kept getting my shit kicked in and was getting heated until I realized it was basically designed for you to intentionally get one shotted and to sit back and let your lil bitches do all the work lmfao.
    edited June 2023
    Usagi Yojimbo coming as a playable character to Shredder's Revenge, lets goooo

https://youtu.be/JLlL2oFN0RU