Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    ayo @MC

Im about to purchast the last of us rebuild. 

a game so nice they built it thrice B-)
    You're free to waste your money as you want
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    MC LOL’ing and didn’t even play the game. What a surprise. We get it bro if everybody else loves it then you don’t, you’re so cool. 🙄
    I moreso lol'd that literally every game you play is "WOW 10/10 AMAZING BEST GAME EVURRRR"
    But also fuck modern God Of War with a rusty spoon 
    I moreso lol'd that literally every game you play is "WOW 10/10 AMAZING BEST GAME EVURRRR"
    I literally jus criticized the shit out of Cyberpunk. 😐
    But first you said

Yea Cyberpunk 2077 jus might be a fucking masterpiece lmao. I’m only 6 hours in too but holy shit I’m obsessed. I feel bad for anybody that didn’t wait to play this til it was fixed and ruined the experience because the atmosphere and world building is second to fucking none. I had to force myself to get off and I can’t wait to get back on it.

And that still stands. That intro was fucking incredible. Unfortunately it didn’t hold up to that standard over the course of the entire playthrough.

Ragnarok is a different story tho. It was always my #1 most hyped release of the entire year, and it really is that good. Early impression as well but I’m not at all worried about this one holding up because this is a franchise wit a literally flawless track record, 20 years deep.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah. i get hype too. i did the exact same thing with cyperpunk. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,280 mod
    I’ll get God of War when it’s on sale. Tactics Ogre Reborn will keep me busy for awhile. 

Jus copped. 

Bruh I didn’t even know they dropped a new Pro model. I have the last gen Pros obviously but last night my boy was tellin me he finally got a nice headset and when he told me the price I was instantly like “Oh so you got the Arctis Pros?” And he said “Nah the Nova Pros.” I’m instantly like WHAT???? lmao. So I Google em right away and these dropped in June. I didn’t even have to think about it because the old Pros are already supreme, but these are now 100% fully universal. The Xbox model works full featured wit Xbox, PS4/PS5, Mac, PC, Switch, and mobile. The PlayStation model works wit all of those as well minus Xbox lmao which makes me wonder why there’s even 2 different models. They’re both the same price so who in their right mind would get the one that ain’t universal. Even if you don’t have Xbox, it’s nice to leave the window open and know that you have that option if you ever decide to, at literally no extra cost. The old Pros somewhat worked wit both PlayStation and Xbox, but for Xbox it had to be wired to the controller so you couldn’t use the GameDAC, and the mic did work, but you couldn’t really hear yourself and there was no option to turn that up, so use was half featured on Xbox, and same thing for the Switch. These also made actual audio improvements as well including spacial audio and noise cancellation. I’m fucking hype to try these out tonight. 💯💯
    yeah, im going to be getting those soon as well. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Same here. Loved my wired ones with the gamdac but was tired of not having one that worked with both. This one seems like the right one finally 
    i got the wireless ones without the dac that they sold for the series x when it launched. no complaints but its just time for a universal. 
    Only thing is it doesn’t have ChatMix on PS5 cause Sony disabled the feature on anything except official Sony headsets smfh. Technically the GameDAC model didn’t have it either, but since it had optical, you could do a work around by running the sound thru optical, it still wasn’t perfect tho since it was a workaround at the end of the day. This don’t have optical but I saw some shit on Reddit where a guy wired the old GameDAC to the new Nova DAC and made it work like that lmao so may have to try something like that. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,280 mod
    Got exclusive access to purchase a PSVR2. Might pass though. 

witcher 3 next gen is out dec 4

Fucking lol at Stray being nominated for GOTY
    NOCAP said:
    Got exclusive access to purchase a PSVR2. Might pass though. 
    Me too. I’m 100% preordering tho. Gonna set an alarm and make sure I’m up as soon as they start.