Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    I can’t lie, looking back on the year, I don’t think Elden Ring even cracks my top 5. Shit was overrated like a mf. Inb4 git gud because the difficulty has nothing to do wit that verdict. Like I said then while still playing it, everything was jus too out of the fucking way and too much of a chore, everything in it felt like a real life fucking job which severely depleted the fun factor for me. Too much of it was spent jus sighing and saying “Is this shit almost over yet?”. There’s not holding your hand, and then there’s forgetting that it’s sposed to be a video game that’s played for ENJOYMENT and not a second job.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i hate hard video games and Elden ring is legit one of the best games ive ever played lol. 

Everything about it was cool. They did a lot of things other games do, but tweaked it to their formula and it was great. 

go suck off bugsancks some more or something fgt. 
    At least Bugsnax remembered it was a video game faggot. 💯💯
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,280 mod
    Silent Hill 2 getting a remake LFG

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,280 mod
    And a new Silent Hill game coming out too. Konami heard people talking shit. 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Bugsnax should have been like a platformer, but they made it a lame ass Dear Esther walking sim
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited October 2022
    Bugsnax should have been like a platformer, but they made it a lame ass Dear Esther walking sim
    It was cool for what it was. It was basically like a different version of Pokémon, wit a very unique approach and aesthetic. I was glad it was short and sweet tho. Idk why he picked that game of all games as a dig tho lmao, I gave it like a 7 and also called out it’s very real flaws, never slobbed on that game at all.

Sad thing is tho, that shit was overall more enjoyable to play thru than Elden Ring and I’m not at all trolling wit that statement. Like I said, at least it remembered it was a video game.
    Gahhhhhhdamn IGN gave Gotham Knights a FIVE. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m pretty sure even the new Saints Row got a higher score, I believe they gave it a 6.

Welp too late, my copy was already charged and shipped out yesterday lmao. Preordered at Walmart cause they had a dope ass exclusive steelbook if you went thru them. Plus I had hope regardless because I love the entire Arkham series. I saw people were hesitant because it’s the Arkham Origins developers, but even if Origins was the “worst” Arkham game, I still loved that game, so them being in charge didn’t bother me at all. 

But Goddamn, when even IGN is giving it a 5, that is not a good sign at all. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,782 jayfacer
    I legit enjoyed my time with Origins more than Arkham Knight lmao obviously visually and technically Knight > but I had way more fun playing Origins
    I preordered it for my brother. His favorite game of all time is Arkham City, and he's the biggest Batman fan I know, so hopefully he likes it.

I've only played like half of Arkham Asylum, so I have no interest in Gotham Knights myself
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Arkham City is GOATed
    Fuck those riddle trophies doe
    Finally got around to finishing the Cuphead DLC. Super solid. Some fantastic boss design here. 
    Every single casual I see is loosing their shit over the campaign graphics of MW2. 

I mostly just think it looks like shit lol. It looks like a girl who wears too much makeup 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,782 jayfacer
    Hot as fuck but after you're done clobbering it for the night like the Hulk you're ready for her to fuck off?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Post credit scene for MW2 got me fucking hyped son! Can’t wait for MW3 now. 
    Locked in my preorder today.

Also locked in the stick module pack to get the full package but it did them as separate orders for whatever reason.

Been wanting a pro/elite controller for a while and it was either this or the SCUF Reflex FPS Pro. Obviously this one won out in the end lol. Mainly because of the fact that the SCUF is more expensive yet less customizable. Fuck that noise.
    Jesus that's half the console