Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Fuck RDR2 is untouchable 
    Yea I dont want to touch that game either
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Well 44 million people say otherwise
    Most people have bad taste
    Of all things you have bad tastes in, id say gaming is your most salty. 

As dusk falls was pretty much everything i wqnted it to be. Ive already gotten through chapter 2 on a replay lol. 

The amount of things that changed based on just dialog options is pretty crazy. 
    Of all things you have bad tastes in, id say gaming is your most salty. 

Its because it's the most driven by trends. So when stupid people make stupid things money, the industry follows suit, and the whole thing suffers. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer
    Oh fuck right off Red Dead 2 is a masterpiece and is better than literally almost any game you've personally mentioned. Red Dead 2> Doom, original God Of War Games, Psyconauts and whatever queer ass anime bullshit you're playing. 
    Dime2 said:
    Oh fuck right off Red Dead 2 is a masterpiece and is better than literally almost any game you've personally mentioned. Red Dead 2> Doom, original God Of War Games, Psyconauts and whatever queer ass anime bullshit you're playing. 
    sorry I dont like empty ass open world games where the majority the game is riding your horse in a single direction. 

If the game has a cinematic mode to pass the time it takes to travel, you have too much travel time in your damn game
    But oh, but your horses balls grow and shrink depending on the weather. At least there's that. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer
    Wow did some beta from the IGN YouTube comments take over your account? Because that all sounds like some regurgitated bullshit. Did you even play this one? Or did you just watch some reviews. 
    I watched my brother play it. I knew it wasn't going to be my kind of game. I dont even really like GTA, tbh
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I watched my brother play it. 
    =)))))))) 
    Have you watched your brother receive a blowjob? 

Its basically the same thing. 
    If I know Im not going to like the game, watched somebody play the game, and realized futher that yea, Im not going to like the game - why would I waste my time playing it? 

Do you purposely set out to play things you know you wont like? 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I play your music on Spotify sometimes so…..

😂
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    “Yea so this album is the worst released this year. Never heard a second of it but everybody else says it’s horrible so I know.”

Same difference.
    Again, if you know you wont like something - why engage with it? I fucking despise ska. I would never listen to a ska album, because I know I would hate it. I didnt watch Obi-Wan because I dont like Disney Star Wars, so I knew I would hate it. 

And I dont like empty open world slog games, nor cinematic narrative games... so why in the fuck would I waste my time with one of the most empty open world cinematic style slogs of games ever made? 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    Holy fuck the off-road handling on Gran Turismo 7 is hilariously horrible. It’s completely out of control even using a controller. It doesn’t even make sense how they fumbled it this bad. Makes Forza Horizon 5 look like they did it perfectly, and it was the weakest link on that game too. It’s not too big of a problem, because there’s literally only a handful of rally races in the game, opposed to FH5 being littered wit em, but the entire rest of the game handles like an absolute dream, so it’s extremely jarring and feels like it shouldn’t even be in the game at all, plus one of the final 3 Cafe Menus consists of 3 different rally races, so it’s definitely a late game roadblock. Gonna have to look up a decent build for these, but either way they jus feel BAD.
    Again, if you know you wont like something - why engage with it? I fucking despise ska. I would never listen to a ska album, because I know I would hate it. I didnt watch Obi-Wan because I dont like Disney Star Wars, so I knew I would hate it. 

And I dont like empty open world slog games, nor cinematic narrative games... so why in the fuck would I waste my time with one of the most empty open world cinematic style slogs of games ever made? 
    you cant know you dislike something without trying it. 

Thats like my kid trying to tell me something is gross that they have never tried to eat before. Or when you disliked all sex. 

Give it a full playthrough, and then criticize it if you want. Otherwise KY

you cant know you dislike something without trying it. 

Thats like my kid trying to tell me something is gross that they have never tried to eat before. Or when you disliked all sex. 

Give it a full playthrough, and then criticize it if you want. Otherwise KY
    "Waste 100 hours playing this game, made up of two genres you know you dont like, after watching somebody play a significant amount"... yea nah, Im going to stick with knowing my tastes

I thought I'd hate GoW 2018, and guess what? I hated it! 

Im done wasting my time on media I KNOW I wouldnt like.