Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Its fucking awful

First 20 mins was walking and talking. The combat system is one of the worst I have ever played in a game. It doesnt remotely feel, look, or play like a God of War game. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Everything was made for you
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Well almost the entirety of everybody disagrees with you. It’s almost universally rated a 9/10 or 10/10 game. 

Somebody grab MC that Principal Skinner meme. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Well almost the entirety of everybody disagrees with you. It’s almost universally rated a 9/10 or 10/10 game. 

that's because they're brainless schills who enjoy new fads

hating everything that isn't the same as when you were 13 is a valid replacement for personality
    Xeno said:
    The first 6 games were
    This one wasnt 

Get your own things
    He watched videos from 3 other bitter assholes and they felt the same way so the science proves it. 

Most people think The Last of Sucks is high art too

I dont give a fuck what scores it got. This game is garbage
    Inb4 “true fans”
    Xeno said:
    The first 6 games were
    This one wasnt 

Get your own things

Inb4 “true fans”
    How did I know you'd be all on my cock for not liking it

I dont like it. Sorry 
    edited March 2021
    you wouldn't obsess over your hatred of new things if you didn't enjoy getting dudes on your cock
    Xeno said:
    you wouldn't obsess over your hatred of new things if you didn't enjoy getting dudes on your cock
    There's a fuck ton of new things I love. A fuck ton I talk about all the time. You all fixate on the things I dont

Ive been doing nothing but hyping Doom Eternal, Dread X, Shantae, and shit like that. Crickets. The second I say I dont like something, all of a sudden you chime in. 

And its not like Im bitching about a franchise I dont like. I grew up with God of War. I loved the old games... I stayed mostly silent about LoU2, aside from a couple troll jabs. I never chime in about CoD or AssCreed, or GTA or Red Dead - those have never been games I enjoyed, but yea, all I am is negative 🙄🙄
    Inb4 “true fans”

I dont like it. Sorry 

I’m not on your cock, I’m laughing at your bullshit. Why even play it? (fuck outta here with dat it’s fer mah channel bruh) You clearly made your mind up and formed all of your opinions 2 years prior to even playing the game. Turn it off and write the review. You’re  not evaluating it with an impartial eye, checking out the soundtrack with an open ear, giving the combat an actual chance to grow on you, trying to appreciate the lighting or story aspects of the game, or trying to immerse yourself into the game. You made your mind up long ago and all you want is confirmation bias. 

Fake as fuck. 
    Inb4 “true fans”

I dont like it. Sorry 

I’m not on your cock, I’m laughing at your bullshit. Why even play it? (fuck outta here with dat it’s fer mah channel bruh) You clearly made your mind up and formed all of your opinions 2 years prior to even playing the game. Turn it off and write the review. You’re  not evaluating it with an impartial eye, checking out the soundtrack with an open ear, giving the combat an actual chance to grow on you, trying to appreciate the lighting or story aspects of the game, or trying to immerse yourself into the game. You made your mind up long ago and all you want is confirmation bias. 

Fake as fuck. 
    This is a sequel. There are things you expect from a franchise. Things that are not present here. 

I already dont like cinematic, walky talky games. This one isnt going to magically grow on me. It just pisses me off more, because, once again, its a thing I used to love, being changed. 

Yes, I am 100% only playing through this to dunk on it on my channel. But its not just going to be a random "wahh this isnt the same" crying bitch fest like you imply. Im playing through 9 games for this video, the 6 original GOW games, GOW 2018, a replay of DMC 5, and Heavenly Sword. Im making a deep analysis video, picking apart 2018's combat and story, because it'll make for a good video. It'll be done in the same way I discuss Doom content, only framed as a retrospective for the God of War series as a whole. I know you wont watch it regardless, but believe it or not, my reviews are pretty in depth. 
    Xeno said:
    There's a fuck ton of new things I love. A fuck ton I talk about all the time. You all fixate on the things I dont

Ive been doing nothing but hyping Doom Eternal, Dread X, Shantae, and shit like that. Crickets. The second I say I dont like something, all of a sudden you chime in. 

And its not like Im bitching about a franchise I dont like. I grew up with God of War. I loved the old games... I stayed mostly silent about LoU2, aside from a couple troll jabs. I never chime in about CoD or AssCreed, or GTA or Red Dead - those have never been games I enjoyed, but yea, all I am is negative 🙄🙄
    I'm confused, you genuinely want an empty vacuum to call your criticisms into?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer

Most people think The Last of Sucks is high art too

I dont give a fuck what scores it got. This game is garbage
    You really jus called it “The Last Of Sucks”.

😐
    And AssCreed

But he wants us to take his opinion pieces seriously like he isn't acting like a boomer ranting on your local news page about the youngins
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:

I'm confused, you genuinely want an empty vacuum to call your criticisms into?
    No, but maybe recognize the positives I say about a lot of things too instead of just bitching "wahhh all MC does is hates things" 

God forbid I dont love every fucking thing made
    I made 32 review type videos last year
    Of them, only 4 were negative. But yea, all I do is hate.