Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Also, got Rage 2. Played for about an hour. Its ok so far. Slower than I wanted, but the combat seems good. 

Also been playing through all of Devil May Cry because 5 looked so fucking good. Almost done with 3 now. Never played them before. They're so awesome. Can't wait to get to 5. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    The reboot/remake? That one was ass anyway
    What reboot/remake? I'm not talking about nuts n bolts lmao. The original 2 are on Xbox. I also have the original 2 on the 64 but if you try to plug that into a TV now it's all kinds of shit (picture comes out black and white and whatever else, it's been 2 years since I've tried)
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Mordhau has been a blast to play

NOCAP said:
    Mordhau has been a blast to play
    I need to get. I loved Chivalry and this looks better
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    The reboot/remake? That one was ass anyway
    What reboot/remake? I'm not talking about nuts n bolts lmao. The original 2 are on Xbox. I also have the original 2 on the 64 but if you try to plug that into a TV now it's all kinds of shit (picture comes out black and white and whatever else, it's been 2 years since I've tried)
     Oh okay didn't know they put the originals on XBox. I'd love to replay them. 
    I'd love to replay them. It's been quite a few years since I have. If only I had someplace to put an old TV to plug my 64 into
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Also, got Rage 2. Played for about an hour. Its ok so far. Slower than I wanted, but the combat seems good. 

Also been playing through all of Devil May Cry because 5 looked so fucking good. Almost done with 3 now. Never played them before. They're so awesome. Can't wait to get to 5. 
    RAGE 2 sort of interested me but I heard performance on consoles is ass so zero
    Just beat Devil May Cry 3. SOOOO GOOD
    Just beat Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Only Uncharted I had yet to play. It's pretty meh. I know it was supposed to be Uncharted 4 DLC but yeah it definitely just feels like left over Uncharted 4. Also, I just really really really don't give a flying fuck about Nadine Ross. Such a boring and uninteresting character. I like Chloe but they kinda screwed with her character. She's definitely not the noble hero type. Even Chloe and Nadine's banter only served to remind me how much I missed Nate and Sully and how even their non story related banter was funny and interesting. All that being said, visually the game blows my mind. It looks amazing. You have the option to take photos on Chloe's phone and I did every time because I went back to look at em. Don't even wanna know how much money went into making the game look that good. Gameplay was good. They put more emphasis on puzzles and scaling but the stealth/gunplay was fun and the grapple hook is still a fun mechanic. Also, Sam Drake shows up mid way and steals the fucking show. Liked him more in this than I did in Uncharted 4. He's great, man. Villain was cool and a couple specific chapters were fun (the train fight of the last chapter and scaling the actual temple we're sweet). Not great, not had just an average experience. 6/10. Naughty Dog needs to do a Sully/Sam Drake spin off. 
    Been playing FallOut 76 alot lately. It's actually pretty fun. They've done a great job patching it. Last two weeks I've experience no booting, bugs, lag or glitches. Hopefully it stays that way. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    KEANU!
    2020!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna be amazing but is prob getting more attention than it should because half the gaming population prob can't handle a CD Project Red game
    Xeno said:
    Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna be amazing but is prob getting more attention than it should because half the gaming population prob can't handle a CD Project Red game
    I agree its being overhyped. But it looks good, and I love cyberpunk so Im excited for it. It isnt going to meet the hyped expectations though
    That said, DOOOOOOOM NOVEMBER!!!!!
    NINTENDOOOOOO
    They can just take my money at this point
    imageimage
    I went and bought the DOOM Eternal collectors edition... 
    Its Bethesda launcher instead of Steam, and an empty Steelbook with a code no CD, but the helmet and cassette are worth it to me. 

Plus once GOG 2.0 comes out, I'm consolidating my library there anyways, so hopefully I won't get too annoyed with having DOOM on Bethesda Launcher. Or maybe I'll buy it on Steam and sell my Bethesda copy. Idk. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah nintendo dominated