Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Text messages about the joy of Philly people

Alex (not the Alex from this forum): Philly is phucking weird.
    Me: Sorry, it's not stuck up like NYC. Pick me up some Wawa while you're there.
    Alex: Sure, what do you want?
    Me: Italian hoagie, no mayo, no onions, extra oil.
    Alex: Alright, will do. At the Barbary now.
    Me: Be careful in that area.
    Alex: Yeah, some guy with a baby carriage tried to buy weed off of us.
    Me Oh Philly, how I love you. Hah. But sounds about right.
    Alex: What the fuck is this about being 21 to gamble? WTF?
    Me: That's not central to only Philly...
    Alex: Yeah, but still stupid. I also saw a homeless guy beat the shit out of a milkshake.
    Me: Now I want a milkshake. Philly's got class.
    Alex: It was a McDonald's shamrock shake, too. That's a wast of a limited resource.
    Me: Not a fan of the shamrock shakes...more of a vanilla type.
    Alex: Still, it's not like you can get those any time of the year.
    Me: True: Well, maybe he wanted a different flavor.
    Alex: It wasn't even his.
    Me: That makes it even better!
    Alex: But now someone doesn't have a milkshake. And that's sad.
    Me: I think it's hilarious....but then again, I'm a bitch sometimes.
    Alex: Hah. You're right.
    Me: Gee...thanks. Must be the Philly in me.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    your text convos are very different from mine lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    your text convos are very different from mine lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    How so?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i dont really text that much anyways. 80 percent of my convos loo like this

Come to the bars tonight??

How bout no...

Your a faggot

Kool

thats pretty much it lol
    Well, are your texts longer when you're talking to a girl? I don't call people, so my texts are full blown conversations.
    only if im trying to get with that said girl and i still would rather just hang out then text. i pretty much hate talkin on phone/texting
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mine usually go like this:

"(type in whatever one of us was thinking of doing with a question mark)"

the response either
    "alright, pick you up at such and such"

or
    "nah man, can't tonight"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    only if im trying to get with that said girl and i still would rather just hang out then text. i pretty much hate talkin on phone/texting
    Well, him and I are in different cities right now, so it makes the hanging out part difficult.
    mine usually go like this:

"(type in whatever one of us was thinking of doing with a question mark)"

the response either
    "alright, pick you up at such and such"

or
    "nah man, can't tonight"
    Straight to the point I guess. Mine start off like that then I go off on some odd tangent.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Depends on who I'm talking to...Like I don't have full blown conversations with my guy friends, it's usually "Hanging out today?" and then a couple messages after that deciding what to do. Girls I usually have regular conversations with.
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    mine usually start with some dumb, random comment... me going "lol" and the convo ending
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'm just talkative sometimes.
    mine usually start with some dumb, random comment... me going "lol" and the convo ending
    That's when I end the conversation. I hate "lol".
    its the best way to sound interested, while you actually arent...

im hardly ever interested. when i text i just hope for an openning to end the convo as soon as possible ususally
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011

Not even lol, K and lol are cues to not respond. They're like saying bye without saying bye. I mean the message is just "K' or "lol" or "lmao"

image Photobucket

Not even lol, K and lol are cues to not respond. They're like saying bye without saying bye.

exactly...

Not even lol, K and lol are cues to not respond. They're like saying bye without saying bye.

True. I normally just text back "Can't talk" if I get bored with the conversation.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    "Bobby is my soulmate #myfansruleharderthananyoneselsesfansinthewholeworld tweeted by @keshasuxx"

Made my night

• Raiderz757Raiderz757 Posts: 151
    Im at work at the Hilton. 1 of the employees is on her cell phone while cleaning a guests room. While in the hallway she said "Girl you know she gullible for da dick doe"