Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    In class last night:

Teacher: "You okay, Brit?"
    Me: "I got a headache, hurts every time I move."
    Girl next to me: "Smoke a blunt."
    Me: "What the fuck?"
    Teacher: "Go outside to do that please."
    Me: "Yeah, I'll get right on that." (I leave to get an Advil but my teacher just looks at me like I'm going to go smoke.)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    lol nice, that reminds me about something. My teacher is cool, and she pretty much knows what most people do, and doesn't judge...She was in the peace corps...so yeah.

Me reading paper: Relaxation - People who practice yoga enjoy the mellow relaxation it brings.. -or something like that
    Teacher: So the potheads and the yogis have something in common
    Me: I'll give you a hint, I'm one of the two.
    Teacher: haha oh I'm sure
    Me: I love yoga
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    tell her she needs to pay for your pee and smoke right before :>

LOL.

I love you for this.
    Also, the school shit reminds me of when the teacher was outside before class, and someone would draw a huge dick on the board or write fuck everywhere, and the teacher would come in and rage.

"WHO DID THIS THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE." and no one ever snitched. The whole class would be laughing their asses off.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Also, the school shit reminds me of when the teacher was outside before class, and someone would draw a huge dick on the board or write fuck everywhere, and the teacher would come in and rage.

"WHO DID THIS THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE." and no one ever snitched. The whole class would be laughing their asses off.
    WHO SAID THIS, WHO WROTE THIS? NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EATEN A SINGLE PAIR OF PANTS.

WHO SAID THIS, WHO WROTE THIS? NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EATEN A SINGLE PAIR OF PANTS.
    LOL.

iCarly actually brings the lolz sometimes.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited March 2011

LOL.

iCarly
    {Upload|6302}
    Just now, me and Arlo are talking about my friend who thinks she's a 10 on the good looking scale and how much confidence she has and stuff.

Me: "Hey, I may not be that attractive, but I've got an amazing personality." *snaps fingers in the little gun motions*
    Arlo: "That's... debatable...."
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    From a couple of days ago at lunch. My friend and I are sitting against the wall...

Black girl walking past: EXCUSE ME
    Me to friend: I think "excuse me" loses it's politeness when you say it like a sassy black bitch.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    From a couple of days ago at lunch. My friend and I are sitting against the wall...

Black girl walking past: EXCUSE ME
    Me to friend: I think "excuse me" loses it's politeness when you say it like a sassy black bitch.

LOOOOOOL.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Just now, me and Arlo are talking about my friend who thinks she's a 10 on the good looking scale and how much confidence she has and stuff.

Me: "Hey, I may not be that attractive, but I've got an amazing personality." *snaps fingers in the little gun motions*
    Arlo: "That's... debatable...."
    ummmm....pic of friend?

ummmm....pic of friend?

Sorry bro, I don't post pics of my friends.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "This reminds me about the fish that were falling from the sky a few months ago." A girl in my history class :))
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Kid next to me: Professor, how was your spring break?
    Professor: I don't remember.
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Kid next to me: Professor, how was your spring break?
    Professor: I don't remember.
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    And Marc and Ed wonder why I don't get Live. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    We havent argued in months. <_>

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod