Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I almost got inciting a riot as well for starting a slow clap lolz.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I almost got inciting a riot as well for starting a slow clap lolz.
    Haha what?
    My Middle School is fucking retarded.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll tell you my story of the riot I started sometime. :D
    Why don't you tell us all right now?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    i wanna be cool like everyone on the internetz.
    This one time I flew around the world so fast that the earth's spin reversed itself n i went back in time.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Because I'm logging off soon.
    Because I'm logging off soon.
    You aren't logged off yet... Tell us nao!
    Goddammit Will <_>
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    In France they have Riot days, They're like Snow Days but for riots lmao. My friend was in France and she told about this time that they had a Riot Day and she went to the riot and asked some guy what they were rioting about and dude was just like "I don't know."

THEY WERE JUST RIOTING.
    Sounds like heaven to me.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    In France they have Riot days, They're like Snow Days but for riots lmao. My friend was in France and she told about this time that they had a Riot Day and she went to the riot and asked some guy what they were rioting about and dude was just like "I don't know."

THEY WERE JUST RIOTING.
    That's awesome.

THEY WERE JUST RIOTING.
    That's awesome.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I remember this fight during lunch at my school where two girls were fighting over a seat and the one girls said "I'll kick your slutty herpies infested ass" the girl who said it threw another girl over the serving area and beat the shit out of her with a chair. Didn't get stopped until the principal came in and stopped it.
    I remember this fight during lunch at my school where two girls were fighting over a seat and the one girls said "I'll kick your slutty herpies infested ass" the girl who said it threw another girl over the serving area and beat the shit out of her with a chair. Didn't get stopped until the principal came in and stopped it.

\m/
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i've seen some bitchass fights in my days..... the most epic one has to be a beating an uncle of mine gave a couple of guys in a taco shop. They just came up to another uncle and socked him in the cheek; a scuffle ensued and my other uncle went into the truck and got a steel pipe and went to town on those guys. They were crying for him to stop by the end of it.
    I've never seen any cool fights :-(
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah my school is in the middle of nowhere and small but we have fights almost everyday I have been in 1 and got suspended for 10 days.
    I've nearly been in two fights but I usually just get over it because I don't want to get suspended and go to the alternative school for 30 days.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    only places ive been in fight at is at bars/clubs.... and a good 75% of the time, its with the security guards
    I've never been in a fight. Nigguhz are scared of me lol. Closest I've ever been to one, was one time in Geometry class, this nigger came up to me while I was sharpening my pencil, because he was annoyed by the sound of the sharpener, so he grabbed the pencil really violently and smacked me and said "Cut that shit out cracker." I got in his face and started crushing his wrist (He had the pencil in that hand.) and said "Don't EVER fucking touch me again you fucking nigger, I promise I'll fucking kill you." and I pushed him. He walked back to his desk staring at me, just saying "Watch yoself." over and over again. Guess what? Nigguh didn't do shit.
    Lol I admitted a long time ago that was bullshit. I was 12 when I said that. <_>