Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah my school is fucking dumb about fights the only reason I didn't get expelled is because it was my first fight.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I've been in a few "altercations". The only one that sticks out in my mind that wasn't at a show was when I was a junior in high school with a senior in the lunchroom. Bitch out of nowhere threw an apple at my head. I chucked my friend's tray at her then got up and kicked her in the shin. She got suspended and wasn't able to walk at graduation. I got a "don't do that again".
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    The only fight that's happend at my high-school during my high school career I missed.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've been in a few "altercations". The only one that sticks out in my mind that wasn't at a show was when I was a junior in high school with a senior in the lunchroom. Bitch out of nowhere threw an apple at my head. I chucked my friend's tray at her then got up and kicked her in the shin. She got suspended and wasn't able to walk at graduation. I got a "don't do that again".
    That made me laugh!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm afraid of fighting because I think you get expelled if you do at my school.

Closest I came was when this stupid new kid named Mohammad thought he was funny by tugging on the back of my hair every time he walked past (shit hurts brah, it ain't easy lookin pretty). So anyways, one day in my theater class my group was practicing our final scene in front of the stage and his stupid ass does it so I shoved him into the stage and yelled DON'T PULL MY FUCKING HAIR (yes, I am that badass) and he just walked away. I was like B-)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited February 2011
    That made me laugh!
    \m/ I never got in trouble because I got good grades, so I got off scott free.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited February 2011
    I was in an altercation where this random wigger spit on this guy I know named Deryk. We were just chillin in Pizza Pizza when we saw this go down outside and me and like 4 guys ran out and got in his face. Nothing happened but he walked away saying "YOU ALL GOT A PRICE ON YOUR HEADS NOW, WATCH YOURSELVES"
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pizza Pizza
    Scott Pilgrim!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The fight I was in was some dickhead senior thought it would be funny to push a freshman into a locker after school so when he did it i threw a punch and hit him in the nose he got pissed so he came at me and me being smaller at the time I ducked and hit him in the jaw and dropped him and got on him and started throwing punches only 2 landed but it was cool. He didn't mess with me anymore.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "What is CP?"
    -This girl's opening line for her speech in my class just now
    I love winning with women
  • "Class,when in doubt i whip it out"

-teacher talking about the U.S. constitution
  • DWA926DWA926 Posts: 45
    haha i like that one
    edited February 2011
    Notes between me and 4 other people in my Dante class about this annoying guy with a stutter that doesn't shut up:

Nicole: "There he goes again."
    Lauren: "He just needs to shut the fuck up."
    John: "Yeah, we really need to do something about it. He's really fucking annoying."
    Me: "How about we get him to shut up by going Dante on his ass?"
    Jenn: "Huh?"
    Me: "Like do to him what Dante does to the other sinners."
    John: "Hell yeah."
    Me: "Sicilian Bull his ass."
    Lauren: "Yeah! So when he stutters, he moos!!"
    Nicole: "We need to do this."
    John: "We need to find someone to pin it on."
    Me: "We can't pin it on PV [Professor Vettori], he's too awesome."
    Jenn: "You all figure this out while I go back to imagining that kid loosing his voice."

:-D
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    My friend: "It's not about winning or losing, it's about kicking your ass!"
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It's Uncle Kracker, or Kuncle Knacker for the dyslexics out there
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    girl in class: "its not the size of the wave, but the motion in the ocean that matters"
    me: "it matters not the size of the blade, but the ferocity during battle"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    +1 internetz for you MC
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    +1 internetz for you MC
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My friend to the physics teacher "When will we use this in our life becuase I'm not going to be a physicist? I can make more money as a prostitue anyway!"