Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I finally saw a fight at school today.

My friend and I were eating lunch and we see a black girl stand up and start yelling about how the other girl was talking shit and she was going to kill that bitch and started reaching across the table and was getting held back while screaming and whatever. All the deans and security people ran over and I was like lawl.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    ^that happened on a daily basis at my old inner-city school
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Chick: Why are you staring at me?
    Chick 2: *laughs*
    Chick: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME? I AM NOT THAT COMICAL!
    image Photobucket
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I finally saw a fight at school today.

My friend and I were eating lunch and we see a black girl stand up and start yelling about how the other girl was talking shit and she was going to kill that bitch and started reaching across the table and was getting held back while screaming and whatever. All the deans and security people ran over and I was like lawl.
    That's not a fight lol.
    I remember a fight that happened at my old school, this guy took his shirt off for no reason right before the fight.

Somebody told me it was to get security's attention so he wouldn't have to fight but I don't know.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    "Seriously (x thousand)"
    -Dayna

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^^ Nigguh don't wanna stain his white T!
    Anything with people yelling/threatening resulting in them getting taken away by school people is considered a fight at our school. It's good enough for now.

I think the worst fight we've had was two black girls fighting (and one was apparently pregnant) and the other was like BITCH I KILL YO BABY and kicked her in the stomach. Word around town is she was charged with manslaughter.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I remember this fight when my cousin was in school. He was walking by a class and he friend was all like "YO JAKE THIS GUY" and my cousin walked in and threw a desk at this kid then beat the shit outta him. He was expelled. That's a fight. Well, more like a violent beating.
    Anything with people yelling/threatening resulting in them getting taken away by school people is considered a fight at our school. It's good enough for now.

I think the worst fight we've had was two black girls fighting (and one was apparently pregnant) and the other was like BITCH I KILL YO BABY and kicked her in the stomach. Word around town is she was charged with manslaughter.
    That's a damn good lawyer for getting her off on manslaughter. As soon as she screamed that she was going to kill the persons baby it shoulda been murder.
    Who knows.

In other news, a kid I know spit on a kid at lunch and got thrown through the glass display case.....lol.

He was expelled. Same kid who went on a swearing rampage in my science class a few years back.
    This dude at my old school got kicked out for calling some girl a slut.

Which is weird, because some kid threw desks through the window just got a suspension.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Which is weird, because some kid threw desks through the window just got a suspension.
    That's fucked up.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

That's fucked up.
    imageimage
    *nods*.

That was a fucked up school. I hated going there.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I used to go to a really bad school my freshman year. I probably saw at least 30 fights, and was involved in one. The day I told my mom I needed to get transferred was the day that I saw 5 fights in one day. Hell, pretty much in one lunch hour.

As class got out for lunch, these two kids fought over some girl. Me and my friends walked over to the taco bell across the street. A gang fight involving about 10 mexicans vs 10 black dudes happened there. We got our food and went back to school. As we walk up we saw these 2 girls getting pulled apart. We sit down, eat a little, then go play basketball. Kids fighting on the basketball court. So we say fuck it and go back inside. One of the kids from the basketball court started fighting a different kid on the way to the office.

They should just nuke that school one day and I bet the crime rate in my city would drop considerably.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I remember getting detention on the first day my freshman year. lol

Then I didn't get into any shit until senior year when I stopped giving a fuck.
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    <3
    I love winning with women
    edited February 2011
    i got suspended for 10 days in 11th grade for "inciting a riot" \m/
    You too huh? :D:D:D:D:D
    \m/ \m/
    :X
    I'll tell you my story of the riot I started sometime. :D