Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    me "hey you wanna go get free beer tonight? im not gonna get very drunk because i might go to kc for a concert tomorrow"

david "yeah right like were not going to get wasted"

=))
    =)) =)) =)) =))

oh isu confessions

" So its dead week of my freshman year and studying was not the worst part of that week. One night me and this girl I had just met were getting intimate but my roommate was in the room so we ended up getting in my car and driving to the a parking lot by the horse barns. It was dark and we jumped in the backseat. Just keep in my that the seats in my car are NOT made of leather. So she was a virgin and wanted it right then and there. I thought that blood wouldn't all that bad so I said ok. She must have started her period at this moment and when we were done my whole backseat was covered in blood. Not to mention she had never shaved so it was a fucking jungle down there. We got some tide to go but that didn't help at all. The next day it was still there and my best friend helped me clean it up with a bottle of shout. I had to put shout on it for a full week everyday before it went away. I'll remember to lay a towel down next time."
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    my friend on FB
    "It means no herpies
    For the rest of your days
    No pregnancies
    Or stds
    Just wear a fuckin condom

Because I care about the kids
    Namely I care about the fact that you won't have any"

=))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Some dipshit on the funeral thirst video from majesty. Dude needs to kill himself.

Listen here children , MMMkay drugs are bad and so is not believing in GOD this country was founded up GOD i mean even our money says so if you dont beleive in GOD your un merican and you need to move to europe alright on our money it says IN GOD WE key word there is WE trust so your included so stop throwin a hissy and just shut up and believe scientist werent always around alright and niether was facebook so think about the time before and pull your head out of your ass mmmkay good day.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I believe youve got one of them internet trolls on your hands there
    I love winning with women
    still dude needs to kill himself
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    So anyways...little bit of back story....Before I took the Store manager position the two guys ahead of me were black....they both no longer work there

anyways today at our manager meetings the owner was talking about our call in line...its a line where people can leave voice mails about there in experience in the store

she said that she got a call that said " now that you got those blackies out of there the service is great!"

=)) =)) =))

so hard not to laugh lol
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Stay classy, Michigan
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Fuck that, it's hick town Grand Rapids that makes people look like dumbfucks...

Yeah unfortunately there are a lot of fairly well off people surrounding out city and a lot of them are racist
    Lol we are far from a hick town...have you ever been here? It's a college and medical town
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    this dude i bought addy from was a huge juggalo telling me he always goes to the gathering <_> anyway had like a million faygo bottles in his place. i wanted to tell him how shitty icp was but he hooked it up
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    So I posted my laptop issue on Yahoo Answers... I guess I got the Dwight Schrute to respond.

"Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
    To begin with, make sure the mouse (touchpad) settings are correct:
    If this does not fix the problem, download the ‘touchpad’ driver and any soft ware from the internet and install them. Here is a site that will help. touchpad not working - Troubleshooting Steps on How to Fix Laptop Touchpad Not Working Problem If this does not fix it replace the pad...
    http://www.windowsupport.com/?switchkw=m
    http://www.ccl-la.com/blog/
    http://laptoptouchpadnotworking-fix.com/
    Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I hope I have helped you...

http://www.pchelpsoft.com/hh-online/p/US
    http://www.webcrawler.com/

I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission...

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional"
    Xenocide said:

I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission...

viiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrgiiiiiiiiiiin
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    How can you tell?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I hang around engineers