Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you got it all wrong, i dont hate guys wearing pink cuz it angers my hetereosexual brain nerves, i think wearing pink is gay because people are wearing it ironically just like how half the dumbass scenie shirts that say fuck a hundred times and have silly shit on it is done ironically..thats what i think is gay.if a dood just really liked pink i wouldnt really care but i truly dont think they d they wear it for attention and i hate people like that
    Areyoufuckingkiddingme.JPG.

I don't wear pink ironically. I wear it because I can rock it and like how it looks on me. Same with purple, problem?
    judging by your posts you do almost everything in your life ironically and a big fukk you to the world..but hey if you just like how you look in pink then have a blast but you have to admit alot of high school / college doods wear it specifically for attention getting purposes
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Makes sense. Fuck fashion! Who cares about looking good? Im'ma just go to garage sales and Goodwill and buy whatever and wear whatever.
    Hey man, don't hate on thrift stores! They've got some awesome shit in there!

well like i said i hate equally lol i thnk its just as stupid for girls to spend crazy money on clothes and shoes and jewerly too.. its all a bunch of useless crap to make themselves feel better about themselves...if a girl really wants me to believe they have high self esteem they would just dress normal in non designer clothes and wear minimum makeup
    Okay that's what I want to hear, lol.

Of course, I've bought a few super expensive dresses before because it's a part of a fashion I like, and I plan to go to meetups with other girls who like it too. I regularly look like shit at school without makeup and stuff, but just because someone likes fashion doesn't mean they have self esteem issues.

Though, I don't blame you for thinking that way. There are a LOT of bitches with issues in the fashion I like, and in other ones haha.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you got it all wrong, i dont hate guys wearing pink cuz it angers my hetereosexual brain nerves, i think wearing pink is gay because people are wearing it ironically just like how half the dumbass scenie shirts that say fuck a hundred times and have silly shit on it is done ironically..thats what i think is gay.if a dood just really liked pink i wouldnt really care but i truly dont think they d they wear it for attention and i hate people like that
    Areyoufuckingkiddingme.JPG.

I don't wear pink ironically. I wear it because I can rock it and like how it looks on me. Same with purple, problem?
    judging by your posts you do almost everything in your life ironically and a big fukk you to the world..but hey if you just like how you look in pink then have a blast but you have to admit alot of high school / college doods wear it specifically for attention getting purposes
    Lolno

I do everything in my life because I love it and that's how I am. It's just that you all make a problem out of anything I do, not my fault. :)
    i just feel like doods shouldnt worry about dressing well, cuz clothes dont matter who cares?? just like most girls dont care how many yards away from the hole you should use your 6 iron...its not that no girl can like golf and no guy can like clothes ,it just sort of makes you an outkast...it be like if one of my friends got really into ice skatng, he would get total shit for it regardless of whether he was gay or not cuz mostly all dudes dont care about that....if one of my friends got gauges i would say how stupid he looks, am i now offending mentally slow people??
    Makes sense. Fuck fashion! Who cares about looking good? Im'ma just go to garage sales and Goodwill and buy whatever and wear whatever.

if pictures worked i could show you examples, like i said nothing wrong with dressing nice, but you could dress nice on 100 dollars dont need to be an arrogant fag and spend like 500 dollars on an outfit, im not jelly of it its just useless...its like asking me if id be jelly of someone buying a 30000 dollar toilet, id be like ummm no not really

It's not being an arrogant fag. If you have the spare money, use it. I'd be dressed in a million dollar outfit every day if I could. Display your status.
    and people have to understand hanging with my guy friends all we do is shit on each other, cuz shitting on people is the highest form of funny for some reason, in like 8 hrs together i would say at least 6 is just us shitting on each other and the other 2 is probably us eating lol. i feel most guys when there at the buddy stage tho can take the shitting on each other not to heart, its like were constantly roasting each other but we always got each others backs...i know i was a little late on this post now were tlking about clothes but maybe it helps in explaining where im coming from
    Lol, oh lord me and my friends do the same. I'll sit there with my bestie and if she says something stupid I'll be like "NO YOU DUMB CUNT, THAT'S WRONG." but we're always just kidding with each other. I think making fun of yourself and being able to laugh at yourself is healthy.
    erik thats cuz in black cumlture,especially hip hop, most people grow up poor so they like to show there wealth cuz they were always poor in life... but your social and econmic 'status' in life means absolutely nothing to me, if your a good person thats cool thats all that matters...kanye is a straight up douche but i should like him cuz he has extra money too spend on clothes pffffft
    Lol, oh lord me and my friends do the same. I'll sit there with my bestie and if she says something stupid I'll be like "NO YOU DUMB CUNT, THAT'S WRONG." but we're always just kidding with each other. I think making fun of yourself and being able to laugh at yourself is healthy.
    exactly thats why if my friend was gay i dont think he would be that scared to tell us cuz ya we would shit on him but we all shit on everyone...he would be getting shit on anyways for something else if he didnt come out anyways lol... but we got each others backs n the end
    exactly thats why if my friend was gay i dont think he would be that scared to tell us cuz ya we would shit on him but we all shit on everyone...he would be getting shit on anyways for something else if he didnt come out anyways lol... but we got each others backs n the end
    Well that's good to know! Sorry if I seemed harsh earlier! I never thought you were a hateful person. Just want to make sure you spread the love too, man, lol.
    Kanye's a boss and is cocky for a reason. He knows he runs shit, especially in Hip Hop. I'd be the exact same. And I love how in this country, having balls = douchebag. He says what the fuck he feels, no matter what. Everyone thinks he's an asshole for the Bush shit, I think he's a boss for doing that shit.
    riggggghhhhhhttttt this is when i stop talking
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    riggggghhhhhhttttt this is when i stop talking
    LOL
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2011
    He says what the fuck he feels, no matter what.
    Or when
    I love winning with women
    True. And I love that. Be spontaneous, don't fear the fucking consequence.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm a fucking unicorn
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm a fucking unicorn
    No you're not.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm a fucking unicorn
    No you're not.
    FUCK ANYONE WHO SAYS I'M NOT
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    Display your status.
    see thats hypocritical
    you say you dont like cocky people but youre condoning it
    i can say that all my makeup is MAC, my shirts are brand names, my purses are real Betsey Johnson, my house is pretty big and i only buy the best of the best but god forbid someone should do that, youd shit on them for doing so
    imageimage