Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    not really, str8 doods dont like to be checked out by other doods...
    I wouldn't make a generalization like that. I have a lot of straight guy friends who are flattered if a guy checks them out.
    then they might be closer to the middle of the sexual spectrum than you think..
    Not really. I don't see why it matters though even if they were. Your sexuality shouldn't decide your worth as a person anyway.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    so slap if i said that i looked at all your pictures on facebook and your one sexy lookin dood, you would be fine with that?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For instance, Kanye. He's my idol as far as clothing. Dude dresses so fucking swagged out, dude looks good. Wish I could pull it off.
    not really, str8 doods dont like to be checked out by other doods...
    I wouldn't make a generalization like that. I have a lot of straight guy friends who are flattered if a guy checks them out.
    then they might be closer to the middle of the sexual spectrum than you think..
    Not really. I don't see why it matters though even if they were. Your sexuality shouldn't decide your worth as a person anyway.
    when did i say there less of a person? i just stated that they might be gayer than you think then, idgaf if a doods gay have a blast
    For instance, Kanye. He's my idol as far as clothing. Dude dresses so fucking swagged out, dude looks good. Wish I could pull it off.
    for the love of god please just stop talking, im begging you
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    so slap if i said that i looked at all your pictures on facebook and your one sexy lookin dood, you would be fine with that?
    If it floats your boat, sure. I might think it's kind of stalker-ish, but that'd go with anyone, really.
    If it floats your boat, sure. I might think it's kind of stalker-ish, but that'd go with anyone, really.
    well in that case, i looked at all your pictures on facebook and your one sexy lookin dood
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    for the love of god please just stop talking, im begging you
    Lol, faggot.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    well in that case, i looked at all your pictures on facebook and your one sexy lookin dood
    Thanks Nola!
    edited September 2011

when did i say there less of a person? i just stated that they might be gayer than you think then, idgaf if a doods gay have a blast
    I was just saying that in general. I just think it's kinda insulting to gay people because you're kinda stereotyping them as if all gay men care about clothes and stuff, and it's so "gay" to be flattered if someone of the same sex thinks you're attractive, like it's a bad thing. Girls do this all the time, yet nobody says "GIRL YOU GAY". So why can't men?

I was just saying that in general. I just think it's kinda insulting to gay people because you're kinda stereotyping them as if all gay men care about clothes and stuff, and it's so "gay" to be flattered if someone of the same sex thinks you're attractive, like it's a bad thing. Girls do this all the time, yet nobody says "GIRL YOU GAY". So why can't men?

i stereotype all the time so i really dont care about the clothes thing.doods dont give a fuck about clothes unless there gay or gay like erik....and its because guys have no interest in doing anything sexaul with a dood and attraction goes hand in hand with sexuality

i stereotype all the time so i really dont care about the clothes thing.doods dont give a fuck about clothes unless there gay or gay like erik....and its because guys have no interest in doing anything sexaul with a dood and attraction goes hand in hand with sexuality
    That's really not something to not be concerned about. And plenty of straight men care about clothes, and are designers and whatnot but it doesn't make them "gay". That's seriously really offensive. So many gay men aren't the flamboyant stereotype you see on TV.

I'm sorry but how you throw around the word gay makes it seem like it's an insult.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Arlo would be my nigga in real life. Real talk.
    *brofist*
    people saying guys can't compliment each other are the homophobes <_>
    I kinda agree with Dayna and Erik here. A compliment is a compliment, I don't really care who it's from.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    holyyy homophobes
    lets put it this way, id much rather have an open gay friend who was regular and just like chillin and watchin games and stuff rather than have a straight friend that was into designer clothes n shit like that
    oh well
    That's really sad, man. I would watch your words though. You never know if one of your friends is actually gay or bi, but talking like that may keep them from coming out.
    edited September 2011
    oh well
    That's really sad, man. I would watch your words though. You never know if one of your friends is actually gay or bi, but talking like that may keep them from coming out.
    well thats there problem, ive said many times that i have no problem with gay people and if they wont come out because i called something gay then maybe they arent ready. if my freind said he was gay i would say ok whatevs and it wouldnt be an issue at all..

well thats there problem, ive said many times that i have no problem with gay people and if they wont come out because i called something gay then maybe they arent ready. if my freind said he was gay i would say ok whatevs and it wouldnt be an issue at all..
    If someone used the word gay to where I thought it was an insult, and they were my friend, I would keep quiet about my sexuality. I would be afraid of getting made fun of for it, or they would see me as less of a person. It's happened to me when telling people I'm atheist. And for some reason someone's sexuality is a bigger problem to people around here.

I don't think you're a hateful person at all. I just think you should be more conscience of other people's feelings.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I love the gays
    Sometimes they can be a better buddy than a chick as far as advice or venting
    imageimage