Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I love the gays
    Sometimes they can be a better buddy than a chick as far as advice or venting
    This. This being said, I miss my friends Cliff and Billy.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well i live in massachusetts and being gay is practically celebrated... i know over 30 people who are gay its not a big deal...if they cant get over one word thats been around forever thats not even really refering to them then oh fucking well...

like if i see a middle aged goofy dood wearng a fanny pack how else am i supposed to describe that...one would say hey look at that dood's gay fannypack...if gay people take that as an insult to them well then fuck em idgaf

how bout this, i will never say gay agian for the rest of my life but then ill take back my pro gay marriage stance, my pro letting gay people have childern, my pro letting gays be open n the military and all that fun stuff...cuz like half the country still wouldnt give them that so i dont really think they should be worrying over a useless word
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    It's a stigmatizing word though, y'know? I know you have a different definition of the word, and I admit I use it too. But in the context of saying like "Oh, you like clothes? Dude you're gay." and not joking about it is what I find pretty offensive.

I'm glad we're on the same page when it comes to rights. But I think my main problem here is the gender roles you've seemed to assign.
    edited September 2011
    i just feel like doods shouldnt worry about dressing well, cuz clothes dont matter who cares?? just like most girls dont care how many yards away from the hole you should use your 6 iron...its not that no girl can like golf and no guy can like clothes ,it just sort of makes you an outkast...it be like if one of my friends got really into ice skatng, he would get total shit for it regardless of whether he was gay or not cuz mostly all dudes dont care about that....if one of my friends got gauges i would say how stupid he looks, am i now offending mentally slow people??
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol I'm gay because I like clothes and swag. Aight then. Lemme go get some dirty ass bummy ass ripped clothes so I can be straight.
    Lol I'm gay because I like clothes and swag. Aight then. Lemme go get some dirty ass bummy ass ripped clothes so I can be straight.
    lets put it this way, if you were walking in the mall all 'swagged' out, everyone i know personally would be laughing at you girls and guys, young and old
    Lol, because dressing and looking nice is something to laugh at, makes sense.

LOOOOL OH HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK HE'S DRESSED NICE WHAT A FAGGOT HOW HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    edited September 2011
    Lol, because dressing and looking nice is something to laugh at, makes sense.
    if you were just wearing normal fitting nice clothes and a non pink polo then yes no one would laught at you

if you have a popped collar, over sized clothes, dumbass flat billed with goofy stickers on it, brand new 200 dollar shoes then yes we will be laughing at you..

LOOOOL OH HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK HE'S DRESSED NICE WHAT A FAGGOT HOW HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    he looks fine, the pants are a little dumb he could just wear jeans but whatever thats not that bad
    i just feel like doods shouldnt worry about dressing well, cuz clothes dont matter who cares?? just like most girls dont care how many yards away from the hole you should use your 6 iron...its not that no girl can like golf and no guy can like clothes ,it just sort of makes you an outkast...it be like if one of my friends got really into ice skatng, he would get total shit for it regardless of whether he was gay or not cuz mostly all dudes dont care about that....if one of my friends got gauges i would say how stupid he looks, am i now offending mentally slow people??
    But that's ridiculous to give someone shit (not jokingly) for something they enjoy. Who cares if they're going against the norm? More power to them. They're having fun, and nobody should care what they enjoy.

I find gender norms ridiculous and hate them with a burning passion. They're the reason women make less than men, and the plethora of other problems that keep women from being equal members of society.
    but id give women shit for likng clothes and ice skating and stuff too, i just think its stupid...everyone likes something in this world so what your saying is i cant shit on anything cuz someone likes it, you shit on juggalos all the time, what if there just lonely kids looking for attention and your shitty on them just makes them more sad??
    Lol, I don't wear popped collars, or over sized clothes, in fact, I like wearing shit that's tighter fitted on me, and a hat isn't something to laugh at, but alright. And $200 shoes is something to laugh at? Why? You jelly of status? Because you can't afford them? If you can rock $200 shoes and make them look nice, go for it, swag it the fuck out. I want some Air Yeezys, which are, at the cheapest, $2,500, and I'd gladly rock them if I could. And you keep proving yourself to be homophobic as fuck. I can rock pink, why? 'Cause I have enough confidence to, know I'm not gay, and don't give a fuck if people think I'm gay based on the color of my shirt. You obviously can't say the same.
    You can hate whatever you want. I just think you shouldn't hate on people for liking something because it doesn't fit their gender role. That's the point I was trying to make.
    you got it all wrong, i dont hate guys wearing pink cuz it angers my hetereosexual brain nerves, i think wearing pink is gay because people are wearing it ironically just like how half the dumbass scenie shirts that say fuck a hundred times and have silly shit on it is done ironically..thats what i think is gay.if a dood just really liked pink i wouldnt really care but i truly dont think they d they wear it for attention and i hate people like that
    Makes sense. Fuck fashion! Who cares about looking good? Im'ma just go to garage sales and Goodwill and buy whatever and wear whatever.

You can hate whatever you want. I just think you shouldn't hate on people for liking something because it doesn't fit their gender role. That's the point I was trying to make.
    well like i said i hate equally lol i thnk its just as stupid for girls to spend crazy money on clothes and shoes and jewerly too.. its all a bunch of useless crap to make themselves feel better about themselves...if a girl really wants me to believe they have high self esteem they would just dress normal in non designer clothes and wear minimum makeup
    you got it all wrong, i dont hate guys wearing pink cuz it angers my hetereosexual brain nerves, i think wearing pink is gay because people are wearing it ironically just like how half the dumbass scenie shirts that say fuck a hundred times and have silly shit on it is done ironically..thats what i think is gay.if a dood just really liked pink i wouldnt really care but i truly dont think they d they wear it for attention and i hate people like that
    Areyoufuckingkiddingme.JPG.

I don't wear pink ironically. I wear it because I can rock it and like how it looks on me. Same with purple, problem?
    Makes sense. Fuck fashion! Who cares about looking good? Im'ma just go to garage sales and Goodwill and buy whatever and wear whatever.

if pictures worked i could show you examples, like i said nothing wrong with dressing nice, but you could dress nice on 100 dollars dont need to be an arrogant fag and spend like 500 dollars on an outfit, im not jelly of it its just useless...its like asking me if id be jelly of someone buying a 30000 dollar toilet, id be like ummm no not really
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i like when muh guys dress nice :)