Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    I love living in Atlanta because we have such a healthy cultural diversity here. Within a stones throw of my office you can get authentic cuisine from just about anywhere around the globe. There’s a strip mall about 3 blocks from here that has at least 7 countries represented. Italian, French, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Lebanese, Indian, etc. Our office manager is a foodie and she schedules our communal catered Friday lunches and we pretty much have something exotic weekly.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Thats awesome. 

We have pretty decent food in my town. Grand Rapids has way more restaurants, but for the most part the ones that are open here are pretty damn good. 

We have a really good Indian place next to a local burger place that is like a local 5 guys. 

Were moving our office to a mixed use office building downtown. im pumped for that just because of the food options and being only about 3 blocks from those 2 places. 

The mixed use building is creating a food court on the main floor for new restaurants. Their idea is to own all of the equipment so that start up places can just worry about getting their feet off the ground with food and only have to pay rent. 

Its a pretty sweet idea, plus theres going to be a full bar too so im pumped about the networking opportunities. 
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    House is officially on the market. I’m so fucking exhausted from the last few weeks. Had the flu then straight into working on the house every day until today. Most nights only sleeping 2-4 hours. I’m relieved but not anxious to see if it sells 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Atlanta area is cool as fuck but hearing it mentioned gives me trucker PTSD 
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Truckers from other areas of the country feel the same way about Providence/Boston/NYC but I at least know them, almost ended my career multiple times in Atlanta
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    Yeah whoever designed the highways here went full retard
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    Anybody seen this Planet Fitness bullshit? Basically a full blown biological male was shaving in the women’s locker room, using the bullshit excuse of “I identify as a woman” and an actual female recorded it, saying she was uncomfortable, and Planet Fitness revoked her membership and fully stood behind their tranny policy and said all members are allowed to use whichever facilities they more closely identify wit. Their stock has plummeted $400 Million ever since.

This is exactly why bowing down to these creatures is a very slippery slope ANYWHERE because all a predator has to do to get his nut off in the women’s locker room is say “Mentally I have a pussy” and it’s no questions asked. Shit is gross.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Give em the bud light treatment and let these disgusting faggots lose millions. Shit is absolutely ridiculous 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    Planet Fitness sucks. They wont accept credit card payments, and ask for your bank account info directly. Makes it really hard to cancel because of that
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    It doesn't make it hard to cancel. You just actually have to call them lol. 

Id say that this is easy to do and you shouldn't complain, but me and my GF have actually straight up closed 2 bank accounts out of pettiness instead of calling planet fitness lol. 

I hate that shit lol. I dont want anyone having my bank info. 
  • Options
    No idea on the story and what’s going on but reading that I feel like planet fitness just did the there’s no filming in the locker room regardless thing which is what got girl filming kicked. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Give em the bud light treatment and let these disgusting faggots lose millions. Shit is absolutely ridiculous 
    Do you even know why bud light got shit on by right wingers? Like, honestly, I'm interested to hear what you think the problem actually is with them. 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Do you even know why bud light got shit on by right wingers? Like, honestly, I'm interested to hear what you think the problem actually is with them. 
     I meant more so be vocal about it and cost them business and money. I didn’t care about the Bud Lite thing because bud lite has always been absolutely repulsive to me 
  • Options
    My beef with bud lite goes back to when I was underage drinking 
  • Options
    That bridge collapse in Baltimore is so fucking terrifying to me.

ive never been a huge fan of bridges. Big ones anyways. The mackinaw is 5 miles long and im always nervous as fuck going over it lol. Terrified to die by bridge collapse.  
  • Options
    Only bridge that scares me is the Brent Spence in cincy so much traffic over it no plan on replacement feels like a ticking time bomb. 

I feel bad for anyone affected by that can you imagine being the crew working on the bridge or the cars and suddenly you’re falling. Horrible to think about 
  • Options
    Planet Fitness sucks. They wont accept credit card payments, and ask for your bank account info directly. Makes it really hard to cancel because of that
    I feel retarded because I signed a 2 year contract with Anytime Fitness in CT like a week before splitting with my ex and moving back to RI, and was told that I couldn't cancel my membership or transfer it to a closer location. I paid like $70 a month for almost a year because I thought they were taking it straight from my bank account. Turns out all they had was my debit card number because when I lost my card and got a new one it stopped and they started spamming me with emails
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    I feel retarded because I signed a 2 year contract with Anytime Fitness in CT like a week before splitting with my ex and moving back to RI, and was told that I couldn't cancel my membership or transfer it to a closer location. I paid like $70 a month for almost a year because I thought they were taking it straight from my bank account. Turns out all they had was my debit card number because when I lost my card and got a new one it stopped and they started spamming me with emails
    yea, gyms are shiesty 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Turns out Puffy is Suge Knight and Suge Knight is actually Puffy. Check in on any of my fellow 90’s people you have in your lives, our whole lives were a lie. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,221 mod
    I can’t speak on Puff cause at the end of the day he’s still a black man and people make mistakes but yeah Hov is prolly next.