Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    this is still my favorite post of trumps

he loves tacos so therefor he loves hispanics lmao

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Idk if Trump is actually racist, like in his heart actively dislikes black people or Mexican people or whatever. But y'all are blind if you don't see that he plays the race card and plays into the race bait bullshit to appeal to a certain demographic. And if you're just appealing to racist hicks for votes and political power, is that any better than being actually racist? 
  • Options
    Yeah i feel you on that. 

i do think whatever he is, he plays that just for votes. they all do and they can all rot. 
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    NOCAP said:
    Sure, let’s vote for a conspiracy theorist nutjob 

if he was, wouldn't he be getting sued by fauchi? 

it really seem to me like you are the one watching fox news lately. 
    I don’t watch any news but I know id pick the guy most likely to beat Trump. Kennedy’s own family doesn’t even support him. You watching a lot of Rogan?

• Options
    Trump is what I would call prejudice. If you support him though he’ll like you somewhat. Both options suck dick but I’d rather not have Trump in office again. 

• Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I just can’t believe we are talking about this bullshit again with trump. Dudes a piece of shit always been a piece of shit and yet we are going through this again. I feel like this is Groundhog Day. 

All suck and I hate politics but trump is complete shit 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    I dont think Trump himself is racist. But he's definitely an opportunist. I dont think he wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror and says "I hate black people". I think he wakes up, looks in the mirror and says "If I say "I hate black people" these people will make me rich and powerful". So he does the dance. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Either way though, we're fucked. I'd rather Biden than Trump, but it's like saying "I'd rather have ass cancer than ball cancer"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    I just think more of the racist shit about Trump is mostly juiced up by corporate media. If you Google “Donald Trump with…” and add almost every major black celeb or politician for the last 50 years, there’s photos of him schmoozing with them. He did a guest cameo on a Method Man record. On American Pimp, Bishop Don Magic Juan gloats about meeting Trump. His son-in-law is a second generation holocaust survivor, that also was a senior advisor on his staff. If you look back on posts pre-2020 election, I dogged Trump. I fucking hated him and couldn’t wait for him to get the boot. But over time, I’ve been enlightened to how much media slant was applied to him. It’s not just him. Other events have been overblown to create the boogey man that is his constituents. One was the January 6 shit. There’s videos of the protesters refusing to break into the capital, going so far as to try and stop the ones that did. They’ve also found out that the crowd was instigated by under cover FBI agents. The same sort of thing happened with the trucker protests in Canada. They paraded around the photos of Nazi and Confederate flags being flown at the capital, but they don’t include the fact that the protestors tore those flags down and that nobody took responsibility for them. This shit is real. It’s actually all over the place online, but a lot of people just accept the official narrative in order to not be labeled a “Trumper” or “Qanon”. They’re shaming us into keeping our heads in the sand. Most of the people that have been dubbed as “alt-right” or “white nationalists” are dorks that don’t speak PC. They’re sorta easy to demonize because they say stupid shit, but they’re not dangerous. It’s actually comical that anyone would be afraid of them or their threat to democracy
  • Options
    you can look back on just about every major protest that has gotten out of control  find evidence of the fbi, or someone agency, instigating these major riots over the last 20 years. The more cameras become a thing, the more you will see it. I have no doubt there were instigators in Washington Jan6th. 

They were in all the major cities during the George Floyd riots. 

Its a tactic that was i believe first deployed to disperse crowds during the 99 WTO protests.  They can't, or at least are not supposed to, gas people just for collecting in large groups, so "they" send people in to instigate. That way they can justify dumping gas on people.  

• Options
    Yeah. Matt Taibbi honestly really throws me for a fucking loop, because when i started following that guy he was mostly just a normal news guy. Now if you didn't know who he was and looked into him, you might think hes a conspiracy theorist if you didn't know otherwise lol

when it comes to rogan. I cannot stand his podcast anymore unless its a guest i really want to listen to. Hes propped up so many hacks, and elevated their careers, and basically only talks about covid anymore and i cant stand it. 

i too, am most likely to vote for RFK Jr. 
    I feel the opposite about Rogan. I wasn’t really that interested in him before Covid. But now, he’s been a beacon of light. I don’t know which “hacks” you’re talking about, but the McCullough and Malone are certified. Those guys are being slandered for telling the truth. The same companies own legacy media that own Big Pharma. It’s all a big spiderweb. It’s been proven now that the US govt funded Wuhan (illegally) and that people like Fauci greatly benefited from the patents he owned for “vaccines”. Covid was never that dangerous and most of the deaths reported were from the co-morbidities. It was a rouse. It made a fuck load of money for all the Pharmaceutical companies and now they’re not being held accountable for the side effects. We have young, healthy athletes dropping dead and it gets glossed over. LeBron’s kid had a heart attack. A kid that’s grown up rich with the best healthcare money can buy. Damar Hamlin almost died on the field. There are entire IG accounts dedicated to documenting young people that died out of nowhere. Read up on the VAERS system and it’s data. There’s SO much out there. Real shit that’s being either covered up or diminished. It all points at the money. People are naive to not take all this seriously 

I still don’t fuck with Rogan when he talks to athletes. I don’t like MMA. I think it’s barbaric. I tune out when he gets on that shit. But him giving platform to doctors that get ignored or censored elsewhere is necessary with everything that’s happening
  • Options
    i can tell you i am fully checked out on this election. 

i have zero interest in paying attention to anything political while its going on lol
  • Options
    you can look back on just about every major protest that has gotten out of control  find evidence of the fbi, or someone agency, instigating these major riots over the last 20 years. The more cameras become a thing, the more you will see it. I have no doubt there were instigators in Washington Jan6th. 

They were in all the major cities during the George Floyd riots. 

It’s xactly a tactic that was i believe first deployed to disperse crowds during the 99 WTO protests.  They can't, or at least are not supposed to, gas people just for collecting in large groups, so "they" send people in to instigate. That way they can justify dumping gas on people.  

Exactly
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    Yeah. Matt Taibbi honestly really throws me for a fucking loop, because when i started following that guy he was mostly just a normal news guy. Now if you didn't know who he was and looked into him, you might think hes a conspiracy theorist if you didn't know otherwise lol

when it comes to rogan. I cannot stand his podcast anymore unless its a guest i really want to listen to. Hes propped up so many hacks, and elevated their careers, and basically only talks about covid anymore and i cant stand it. 

i too, am most likely to vote for RFK Jr. 
    I feel the opposite about Rogan. I wasn’t really that interested in him before Covid. But now, he’s been a beacon of light. I don’t know which “hacks” you’re talking about, but the McCullough and Malone are certified. Those guys are being slandered for telling the truth. The same companies own legacy media that own Big Pharma. It’s all a big spiderweb. It’s been proven now that the US govt funded Wuhan (illegally) and that people like Fauci greatly benefited from the patents he owned for “vaccines”. Covid was never that dangerous and most of the deaths reported were from the co-morbidities. It was a rouse. It made a fuck load of money for all the Pharmaceutical companies and now they’re not being held accountable for the side effects. We have young, healthy athletes dropping dead and it gets glossed over. LeBron’s kid had a heart attack. A kid that’s grown up rich with the best healthcare money can buy. Damar Hamlin almost died on the field. There are entire IG accounts dedicated to documenting young people that died out of nowhere. Read up on the VAERS system and it’s data. There’s SO much out there. Real shit that’s being either covered up or diminished. It all points at the money. People are naive to not take all this seriously 

I still don’t fuck with Rogan when he talks to athletes. I don’t like MMA. I think it’s barbaric. I tune out when he gets on that shit. But him giving platform to doctors that get ignored or censored elsewhere is necessary with everything that’s happening

Glad I’m just a dumb hick. 
  • Options
    Oh i do agree on the points you made about rogan. 

I just get annoyed with covid talk. I am at a point in my life where i just want to leave all that shit behind and move on to a normal life like it was before, so i tune it out. 

And he always brings it up. Over and over. So ive just stopped listening. I have always appreciated that he brings science guys and doctors on that are shunned by their community. Guys like Graham Hancock for example. 

By hacks, i mean actual comedians. Guys like Bert Kreischer/Brenden Schaub/tom Segura that he props up. not any of the docs or scientist. 

Burt was a semi struggling comedian when he went on rogan and told his Machine story. Hès been walking around ever since with his shirt off and i just find him really annoying. But i guess that hindsight is 20/20 because as im typing this i realized Joe is probably at least partially responsible for exposing the world to Shane Gillis after him being cancelled from SNL, so he does it to good comedians too. The bad ones i find really annoying though. 

• Options
    Im not sure what you are getting at with Bronny James though. 

Hes had a congential heart defect. He went into cardiac arrest. He didn't have a heart attack. 

Probably mansplaining here, but an attack is caused by a blockage in your arteries to your heart. Arrest is a breakdown in the rhythm of the heart that is probably caused by some sort of arrhythmias. 

Maybe you were saying it was cause by the vax, but hes had an issue since birth, and is a black male, which puts him into a higher risk category to have what happened to him happen. 
  • Options
    edited February 28
    And Damar Hamlin was Hit directly in the chest with a helmet. I was watching it live and will never forget my immediate reaction. It was one of the most violent hits i can remember with a lowered helmet to someone's chest. 

Theres a reason why we have Dfib devices at every high school sporting event in america. Its because you can experience cardiac arrest if you are hit in the chest at the exact right moment between beats (idk exactly how it works, thats my old white man way of understanding it lol)

Maybe the vaccine made it more likely. IDK any data on that, but his heart stopping wasn't caused by a vaccine. It was Commotio cordis, and i know people will jump to " HE GOT UP AND WALKED AWAY there's no way it was Commotio cordis, it was the vaccine. 

But the thing is, if the impact hits you right, it throws your rhythm off, which can cause an event to happen immediately, or it can happen days later. Its not always going to be instantaneous. 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Damar Hamlin also took a direct hit to the fucking chest from another pro football player and it stopped his heart. Idk what that has to do with the vaccine 
  • Options
    Tin foil hats. Niggas sounding crazy in here. Lol