Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    NOCAP said:
    Ed you're a fucking idiot
    Go vote for Trump faggot or don’t vote at all. Don’t want to hear anyone cry when we’re under authoritarian rule. 
    We're already under authoritarian rule, you're just too much of a fucking moron to see it
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    As a black Jew I don’t give af. Don’t want to see you sissies cry after November. 

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    Ed you're a fucking idiot
    Go vote for Trump faggot or don’t vote at all. Don’t want to hear anyone cry when we’re under authoritarian rule. 
    Being any other color than white and wanting a hateful white supremacist in office is actual insanity or possibly retardation.
  • Options
    What? I ain’t voting for Trump. These niggas I’m talking about are. 

• Options
    Ah yes, the famously pro Palestine politician Donald Trump 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    I knew being a swifty was gonna rot Ed’s brain 
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy

Just look at this racist
  • Options

He looks like he’s ready to burn a cross
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    yeah idk what eric is talking about. 

Black people love trump. Like id say i know more black people that support him than don't. Its been a long time since ive looked at polls though. 

Ive never really bought the trump is racist thing. Maybe he is, i don't know him well, but that seems more like a story swung by the media. 
  • Options
    edited February 28
    I crack jokes on The Atlantic all the time on fb because they act like a jealous ex girlfriend with Trump. It’s ridiculous. Honestly, I never would’ve even had my eyes opened to how Trump got rooked by media if they would’ve been a little more low key about it. But when article after article hits almost daily straight up lying about shit he says and does with easily verifiable video proof that they’re intentionally taking him out of context to suit an agenda, it gets insulting to the readers. I still don’t think he’s some great guy, but he’s not what they make him out as and he’s clearly a threat to corporate corrupt power elites. And the “alt-right” or “white nationalists” they’re scaring everyone with rn are just…regular ass white people with regular ass white people concerns. It’s turned into this world where if you don’t kiss ass to minorities or paraphilics, you’re some sort of fascist. You can’t just co-exist anymore. By continuing to demonize normal people, they’re inadvertently turning them towards Trump and Qanon stuff. I’ve been on the conspiracy theory tip since the 90s. I used to listen to George Noory Coast to Coast nightly. It’s wild af to me to see all these old grandparents in on ct stuff. But legacy media is pushing people away because their lies are too obvious and people are confused about who they should trust, so they end up approaching options that would’ve seemed ridiculous 10-15 years ago. The idea of becoming more “conservative” was sickening to me as a young man. I hated George W. Bush with a raging passion and wanted him locked up for war crimes. Still do, really. But Obama was an outright liar that did nothing he promised, so that started making me kinda open my eyes to the corruption on both sides a little more. Then we all watched Bernie get fucked on the last 2 elections by establishment Dems. After that, I felt alienated. A lot of people do. Alternative political opinions are very appealing to me now. I see a lot of my old Lib heroes getting run through the legacy media ringer rn, being rebranded as “alt-right” because they’re questioning the narratives that are leading us to real fascism. People like Russell Brand and Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore and Matt Taibbi and JP Sears now being on the same page as Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson is absolutely nuts to me. But this is where we’re at. I’m not actually voting for Trump. I’m voting for RFK Jr. But I would rather see Trump win over Biden or Harris or Newsom or whatever other corporate stooge the Dems present us with. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    It’s pronounced Himmy Dore. Goat. 
  • Options
    Yeah. Matt Taibbi honestly really throws me for a fucking loop, because when i started following that guy he was mostly just a normal news guy. Now if you didn't know who he was and looked into him, you might think hes a conspiracy theorist if you didn't know otherwise lol

when it comes to rogan. I cannot stand his podcast anymore unless its a guest i really want to listen to. Hes propped up so many hacks, and elevated their careers, and basically only talks about covid anymore and i cant stand it. 

i too, am most likely to vote for RFK Jr. 
  • Options
    Sure let’s vote for a conspiracy theorist nutjob 

• Options
    2016 election all over again is funny af. Dems should have done better reaching to the people for sure because their voters are fickle af. Republican cult will go out and vote for whoever is red every time. Oh well I’ll just laugh at the people crying when shit goes bad this time. 

• Options
    NOCAP said:
    Sure, let’s vote for a conspiracy theorist nutjob 

if he was, wouldn't he be getting sued by fauchi? 

it really seem to me like you are the one watching fox news lately. 
  • Options
    Black people definitely do not like Trump lol. In 2020 87% of Black voters voted for Biden. Trump got sued and lost for not renting to black people in New York City. Then continued to do it after he lost in court. He told several American born congresswomen to go back to their country. He regularly posted race bait, incorrect garbage like this

Does the media nitpick and micro analyze everything Trump does for views and ad dollars? Absolutely. But let's not pretend Trump is some beacon for minorities lol. He an old rich white guy. Of course he's racist. 
  • Options
    hes not wrong when it comes to policy brutality though. Its not a racially motivated thing. Its an economic status thing. 
  • Options
    When were talking non-leathal use of force there is some evidence that things can be racially motivated, but when it comes to lethal use of force theres not really any evidence pointing to it being racially motivated. 
  • Options
    That's not the point. Those stats are hilariously incorrect. Specifically the one that says 81% of white murders are done by black people, while 2% of black murders are done by white people. What do you think a dumb hick from Grand Junction Colorado thinks when he reads those stats posted by a presidential candidate? It's meant to cause division.