Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah that was pretty gay. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Didn’t even listen and I never will. I refuse to get myself violently angry for no reason whatsoever but again it begs repeating:

Power Bottom Macdonald makes “Rap” for racist white trailer trash that doesn’t actually like Rap.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I’m not gonna lie, I commented before I listened to the song. Tom’s last album and handful of singles were shite and his YT shorts were super cringey so I muted notifications. I just listened to the song and that might legitimately be the most unintentionally hilarious thing I’ve ever seen. Like don’t get me wrong it sucks, but I keep rewinding to see stilted Ben Shapiro in an oversized hoodie spitting the most monotone and shitty lyrics I’ve ever heard in my life 😂😂 like holy fuck I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. I’ve rewinded it like 5 times and I still can’t stifle my laughter long enough to actually hear everything he’s saying. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    edited January 28
    100%. Like don’t get me wrong, I think Cardi B is the worst thing to happen to music, if not the absolute worse at least top 5 but I found it hilarious that he’s dragging her and Nicki Minaj as if he accomplished something by jumping on a joint with Tom Macdonald lmao 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    About to have a meeting with a designer/senior management guy at work over a fixture I worked on two months ago and warned him it wouldn’t work on the floor even though it worked for us because it was such a difficult load. He didn’t listen now they want to bring it back to me but my job isn’t to troubleshoot the fixture I only verify it repeats when a part is loaded so u less changes are made it’s not my job but I’m willing to go out and look at it on the machine. This mother fucker told the project manager he refuses to go out and look at it while it’s on the machine because he doesn’t want to get dirty. 

I lost my shit you work in a machine shop and you’re scared to get dirty? Fuck that. Told my boss about everything and that I was gonna have a meeting with him this morning. My boss remembers what I told him about the fixture and said he has my back on everything but to not hit the dude because he can’t save me if I hit him lol. 

Soft mother fuckers I swear 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Site wouldn't load on my phone, thought it was gone for good. Works on my computer though. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    So ape....did you.....destroy a motherfucker?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yes but not physically 

brought in the the machinist and the project manager to meet with design lead. Explained everything with us all there. Project manager says something about no wonder you’re frustrated design lead mislead us and made us think it was on you. 

I had receipts and went prepared also told him it’s bullshit and soft that he thinks he can get away with not checking out a fixture on a machine because he doesn’t want to get dirty. 

Anyway he got railroaded and everyone shit on him and now his ego is bruised and he is being shitty towards me sucks to suck though homie 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    good. no one fucks with mu.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    good. no one fucks with mu.
    Bitch
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    So there's this dude who works as a teller at my bank that floats between my branch and the other in town. He's a weird dude but never said anything out of pocket or anything. He's awkward to talk to but he's like 25 and a weeb so I just attributed it to that. All the women in the office fucking HATE him.

He's been butting heads with one of the bankers at the other branch for months now and next thing I know he just quit out of nowhere today. Turns out the banker did some sleuthing and he got caught with CP a few months after he was hired. I haven't talked to her yet but she's pretty ruthless so I almost guarantee she told him to leave or she'll expose him. 
    That's like a top 5  rule.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    How did he get caught with cp and not go to jail?