Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    That conflicts with my love of Harry Potter tho 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Really wish I had been using setlist fm 18ish years ago for all the shows I was attending around then. Trying to get a list of everything I’ve been too and shows I know for a fact happened are not listed so then I have to do some digging to find show dates and who was on each to create the show. Shit is taking forever even a lot of the warped tour lineups don’t have all the bands so I’m having to verify and add. 

I’m tired of this grandpa
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    Got way too fucked up at a Tree show in providence last night. Would have driven too but I left my keys and wallet at the venue and couldn't find it. Not drinking at least for a good while 
    To the wtf's, I wasn't condoning drinking and driving, just that I was beligerently fucked up and know I would have done so. Which is why brakes are being applied
    mrAPE said:
    Really wish I had been using setlist fm 18ish years ago for all the shows I was attending around then. Trying to get a list of everything I’ve been too and shows I know for a fact happened are not listed so then I have to do some digging to find show dates and who was on each to create the show. Shit is taking forever even a lot of the warped tour lineups don’t have all the bands so I’m having to verify and add. 

I’m tired of this grandpa
     I can imagine. I’m neurotic and border line autistic about stuff so I’ve kept every concert ticket I’ve ever had as well as physically written down each show I’ve ever been too lol have 13+ years of shows logged. Even when I get a digital ticket, I email a screenshot to myself, go the library and print it out 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Just break your phone screen. The box office will print your tickets out for free. That’s what I do. 
    They used to give me physical tickets if I went to the amphitheater. But most places stopped doing that. Some of them don’t even have the printers anymore 
    I’ve also just been buying my tickets day of the show so that’s a stub. I remember the box office dude at cheese was like what’s your email so I can email these tickets. Bro your standing right in front of me just give me a ticket. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Wont be long before places outright refuse to give you a stub. 

A lot of places wont do anything where you have to use a printer anymore lol.

Hell the grocery stores here are starting to charge to use their bags lol
    The one time the guy told me no and wouldn’t budge was tool =))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I’m realizing now that I’ve probably forgotten more shows than most people will ever attend. I was going through boxes when I moved and found a Ministry ticket. Don’t remember seeing them at all until they were support on one of the Slayer farewell gigs I saw. I saw Nile, Kreator and Vader on Halloween 2003. I was looking over the setlist.fm from that show and found out that Amon Amarth and Goatwhore were the openers. Saw both and didn’t know who they were. 
    I ain’t even gonna go back and look for old shows I know better than that. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    I’m realizing now that I’ve probably forgotten more shows than most people will ever attend. I was going through boxes when I moved and found a Ministry ticket. Don’t remember seeing them at all until they were support on one of the Slayer farewell gigs I saw. I saw Nile, Kreator and Vader on Halloween 2003. I was looking over the setlist.fm from that show and found out that Amon Amarth and Goatwhore were the openers. Saw both and didn’t know who they were. 
    Vader is playing the same nightclub in providence next month that victimized me NYE weekend with the cheap ass tallbois 😂
    Someone from here started a shirt company it seems 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Just got a text from drinking buddy saying “me and wife might get a divorce tonight just thought I’d let my good friend know.” Fuck me it always makes me feel like shit. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    what a piece of shit lol. 

probably getting divorced because this guy is a narcissist af. 
    I mean I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Like a year or so ago I went over there and all the family pictures and shit were off the wall and there were just two pictures of their dogs up. 
    Weird you can’t just get divorced randomly one night it’s an annoying as fuck process that takes forever. I’m not sure what hours judges keep around you but where I’m at it’s like bank hours so ain’t shit happening at night. This guy is weird 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:
    Someone from here started a shirt company it seems 

Need it.