Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I have no fucking idea honestly. I looked him up on one of those sex offender tracking websites and it says his prosecution date was February 2023. To my knowledge he didn't miss any lengthy amounts of work either 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Drop the name 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    How'd you find out about this? You said she probably knew but made it seem like she hadn't spilled the beans herself yet, or did she?
    How'd you find out about this? You said she probably knew but made it seem like she hadn't spilled the beans herself yet, or did she?
    I made a comment to a teller pondering why that dude quit out of the blue and that teller told me all the tea. She's friends with the Puerto Rican banker. The teller told me the Puerto Rican chick found out about the CP just on a whim. They've been beefing at work over normal work drama and I guess she noticed he would get nervous when kids would come into the bank with their parents so she looked his name up.

I just don't know if she went to HR and got him fired or she just went to him directly and told him to get the fuck out. She's the type to choose violence and would get enjoyment of getting to confront him herself, but I haven't talked to her about it yet. Just gossip from the tellers 
    When I worked in bankruptcy, one of the firms I worked for had a pedo client that I had to meet with because the women in the office refused. It was a black dude in his mid 20s. He was shockingly brazen about what he had done. It was used in his case as a reason he couldn’t pay back creditors because it heavily impacted the sorts of jobs he could get. He would sorta laugh about it in a self-depreciating way. He made my fucking skin crawl and it was all I could do not to pounce on him and gouge his eyes out
    I was watching a Soft White Underbelly interview on YouTube recently with a doctor that studied serial killers. She said in Europe, they give sex offenders the option of chemical castration to trade off for jail time, and it works pretty well. I wish they would do that here because I think pedos are a bigger problem than people realize
    This is now mu tea. We need the all the details. 
    SATAN said:
    When I worked in bankruptcy, one of the firms I worked for had a pedo client that I had to meet with because the women in the office refused. It was a black dude in his mid 20s. He was shockingly brazen about what he had done. It was used in his case as a reason he couldn’t pay back creditors because it heavily impacted the sorts of jobs he could get. He would sorta laugh about it in a self-depreciating way. He made my fucking skin crawl and it was all I could do not to pounce on him and gouge his eyes out
    Damn that'd make my blood boil 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    A tribute to a festival with all tribute bands. This is where we've gotten 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You're really grasping at straws here. 

Also, I'd buy a ticket to this. 
    Nah
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer

Lmao whut. We haven’t “gotten” anywhere this venue has literally been doing shit like this for a decade. They have tribute bands all the time. 
    edited February 4
    Dime2 said:

Lmao whut. We haven’t “gotten” anywhere this venue has literally been doing shit like this for a decade. They have tribute bands all the time. 
    Every venue is like this. 

There are two different Slayer tribute bands headlining two separate venues on the same day on Saturday. This isnt "just the Forge", this is the current local landscape. Im just venting. 
    Des Moines > Chicago 
    Fuckin dead =))))))
    Y'all need to start using adblockers and tracker blockers