Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Damn the link won't work
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Currently getting drunk in the Seoul airport \m/

It's so odd as a white guy being a minority. 
    I see all the old people get up first thing I. The morning to snowblow and I'm just thinking "you know that'd coming right back right?"

I used to live by a guy who I swear spent the whole winter shoveling. Anytime we had flurries he was out there. We called him shoveling man lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I see all the old people get up first thing I. The morning to snowblow and I'm just thinking "you know that'd coming right back right?"

I used to live by a guy who I swear spent the whole winter shoveling. Anytime we had flurries he was out there. We called him shoveling man lol
    My HOA takes care of it for me \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I will I'm just waiting for it to be done snowing. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Lol, are you much a fan of the show? That's quite a ratchet season 😅
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I’ve seen bits of it but I never really watched the show. My wife turned it on to binge in the background at the house while she’s working, now I’m binging it at work as well. Now on season 6 of 45 lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Lol, are you much a fan of the show? That's quite a ratchet season 😅
    Bro why did phrase this question like you a bot? Lol
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    He’s switching over to Asian English. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Started doordashing on days I don’t have the kids. Work my normal 10 hour job then do 3 hours after work. Doing for extra fuck around money and to kill some time instead of sitting at home. I’m averaging $25 an hour which honestly isn’t bad I’m surprised people hate it as much as they do. It doesn’t feel like work to me I’m just cruising around listening to music 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Not that I’m really trying to lose weight but when I went to the hospital for my kidney stone in April or may I weighed 238 and I just weighed myself and I weigh 215. 

mrAPE said:
    Started doordashing on days I don’t have the kids. Work my normal 10 hour job then do 3 hours after work. Doing for extra fuck around money and to kill some time instead of sitting at home. I’m averaging $25 an hour which honestly isn’t bad I’m surprised people hate it as much as they do. It doesn’t feel like work to me I’m just cruising around listening to music 
    the main issue for me was wear and tear on your car. I did it for a while though. I just found that i made better, more consistent money on uber and lyft. 

Paid for a 10 day Disney vacation by doing that for a summer/fall lol. 
    My car is in a constant state of disarray thanks to my kids so I don’t feel like always having it cleaned out to drive people otherwise I would lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    FLAT said:
    Not that I’m really trying to lose weight but when I went to the hospital for my kidney stone in April or may I weighed 238 and I just weighed myself and I weigh 215. 

You stopped drinking right? That could be it 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    No ifs ands or butts 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Kanye the realest white supremacist that ever lived. His shirt is not photoshopped.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Flying down to San Diego to catch Days n Daze again. Hopefully no band drama this time. Also going to see Gorod, Wormhole, Hath, n Theosis the next day
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket