Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

I wish people gave this much of a shit about Pantera when they were still together. Otherwise Dime might still be alive :-<

What do you mean? There wasn't a metalhead alive who wasn't worshiping Pantera back in the day. There are a lot of if factors, but it doesn't do any good wondering about what ifs. The break up wasn't even due to the fact that they weren't big anymore. Don't see where you're going with this. 

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

SATAN said:

Ky disagrees

Nobody gave a fuck when they broke up. Everyone was distracted with Limp Bizkit. There's a reason he was playing in a hole in the wall in Ohio. If Shitknot broke up today, you think you'd be catching Corey playing little crap venues?

http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Maybe...

I always manage to read anything you post in Batman/Bale's deep voice. I don't know why, force of habit now. It's makes the single word replies funnier, though. 

inb4lists
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Had a fucking shitty birthday, but today made up for it a little bit. 
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

Ky disagrees

Nobody gave a fuck when they broke up. Everyone was distracted with Limp Bizkit. There's a reason he was playing in a hole in the wall in Ohio. If Shitknot broke up today, you think you'd be catching Corey playing little crap venues?

Pantera were playing arenas when they broke up :| 

:| No they weren't. I was there. The last arena tour they did was Extreme Steel co-headliner with Slayer and Morbid Angel. The last Pantera tour I saw was in about a 4500 capacity hall called the International Ballroom, same as every other headlining tour they'd done since '96. Their arena days were from '93-'95. They were out of vogue by the late 90s with the Nu Metal bands coming up. The YouTube vidz of them playing arenas during that time were all part of festivals

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited June 2014

The real steel tour they did in 01 prior to the co headlining they did (extreme  steel) played arenas all over the country 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

dude, you're contradicting yourself. Extreme Steel was in 2001. 

Real steel was 201 with soulfly

Extreme steel was also 2001 with slayer 

Fuck reinventing the steal not real steel

Why the fuck was every tour have the same damn name in it 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

Ky disagrees

:| No they weren't. I was there. The last arena tour they did was Extreme Steel co-headliner with Slayer and Morbid Angel. The last Pantera tour I saw was in about a 4500 capacity hall called the International Ballroom, same as every other headlining tour they'd done since '96. Their arena days were from '93-'95. They were out of vogue by the late 90s with the Nu Metal bands coming up. The YouTube vidz of them playing arenas during that time were all part of festivals

Dawg, you must have done some hard ass drugs to think Extreme Steel was in the 90's and shit =)

edited June 2014

fuck real was 2001 as well...prior to both of those. Most of the venues were arenas 

So it went 

Real steel ( early 2001) with soulfly and morbid angle. Mostly arenas

Then they did reinventing the steel in Europe (they also did other dates with this your name in the USA in 2000...as well as other Europe dates) 

Then extreme steel  (mid 2001)  with slayer 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Static-X was on the the Extreme bill as well lol. 

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Shoulda got steelers wheel for support lol

SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

Ky disagrees

Dawg, you must have done some hard ass drugs to think Extreme Steel was in the 90's and shit =)

I didn't say that. Like I said, Extreme Steel was a co-headliner. They wouldn't have played arenas if it was just them

2001 was such a long way from the 90s

yeah I was looking at all of them on setlist 

Their breakup was because Phil was a heroine addict