Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A Mosque at Ground Zero...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LMFAO My ad at the bottom is for a Muslim singles dating site. XD
  • HorizonzHorizonz Posts: 323
    edited July 2010
    I dont care that the'yre muslim, Im probably one of the most loving, liberal people on this forum, so dont even. It's all about respect. They can build a mosque, they can build all the fucking mosques they want, but why does it have to be so close to ground zero?

And it's not nothing. I live 15 minutes away from the city, so many of my friends had parents that worked in the Twin Towers, so many of them lost family members.
    So I geuss im just more passionate about this than any of you.
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    I don't agree with the Mosque but you can't, more like you shouldn't generalize a whole religion because of a group of extremists and I sincerely doubt it would ever go up anyways.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont care that the'yre muslim, Im probably one of the most loving, liberal people on this forum, so dont even. It's all respect. They can build a mosque, they can build all the fucking mosques they want, but why does it have to be so close to ground zero?
    Because Muslims aren't the people that destroyed the twin towers, extremists were. I don't see a reason for their community to suffer because of what radicals that make a minute amount of their population did.
    <_>
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ahhhh religion how I hate you... :)
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    <_>Fuck this thread<_>

edited July 2010
    I dont care that the'yre muslim, Im probably one of the most loving, liberal people on this forum, so dont even. It's all respect. They can build a mosque, they can build all the fucking mosques they want, but why does it have to be so close to ground zero?
    Because Muslims aren't the people that destroyed the twin towers, extremists were. I don't see a reason for their community to suffer because of what radicals that make a minute amount of their population did.
    <_>
    I understand the difference between one who is muslim, and one who is a terrorist, thankyou. My point is, out of all of the places in the world, why 2 blocks away from ground zero? Im sure it wont kill them to build it a bit farther than that.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    out of all the places in the world why not 2 blocks from the world trade center....we have more stupid fucked up shit going on than this stupid fucking religion worship shit
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    It's two blocks away from Ground Zero.

yup.... pointless thread/argument is pointless
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    ^what i said earlier
    edited July 2010
    I just dont see how it's "disrespectful" to build a mosque 2 blocks away from Ground Zero.... who's to say that a mosque 5 blocks away is still "disrespectful"; 10 blocks, 50 blocks, the entire NY City area?? where is this supposed "respect line"?

Pigeonholing an entire cultural aspect of people (because Arabs aren't the only ones who go to mosques to worship you tards!) is the only thing that's disrespectful here. Intolerant, actually.

my money's on that this mosque WILL get built... and these supposed "patriots" end up either trashing it or burning it to the ground. Making them no better than the terrorist that killed 3,000 plus Americans that dreadful morning
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    this is horrible
    ima have to return the favor if this happens........
    anyone know where i can find a plain
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    plain what?
    plain bagel?
    plain paper?
    imageimage
    plain airplane
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    well you should have said "plane" in the first place
    well, i can lend you a 747 considering my dad is john travolta
    imageimage
    sure
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    well you should have said "plane" in the first place
    well, i can lend you a 747 considering my dad is john travolta
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    I just dont see how it's "disrespectful" to build a mosque 2 blocks away from Ground Zero.... who's to say that a mosque 5 blocks away is still "disrespectful"; 10 blocks, 50 blocks, the entire NY City area?? where is this supposed "respect line"?

Pigeonholing an entire cultural aspect of people (because Arabs aren't the only ones who go to mosques to worship you tards!) is the only thing that's disrespectful here. Intolerant, actually.

my money's on that this mosque WILL get built... and these supposed "patriots" end up either trashing it or burning it to the ground. Making them no better than the terrorist that killed 3,000 plus Americans that dreadful morning
    this is horrible
    ima have to return the favor if this happens........
    anyone know where i can find a plain

i found this funny. Dirtball you're a fucking retard.
    edited July 2010
    You guys clearly have reading comprehension issues, if youre still insisting this whole thing is about religion/intolerance lol.
    edited July 2010
    enlighten us then... what is the THING about?

Disrespect?