Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A Mosque at Ground Zero...

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    1200 Muslims didn't die on 9-11.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    was reading wrong statistic lol...62
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It's two blocks away from Ground Zero.
    Minor detail that was excluded... big difference.
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Americans are fighting a war against Muslims, when we should be fighting a war against extremism. This is absolute bullshit. Islam is no more a single entity as Christianity or the GOP. I want a full explanation from someone who believes this is ridiculous.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Americans are fighting a war against Muslims, when we should be fighting a war against extremism. This is absolute bullshit. Islam is no more a single entity as Christianity or the GOP. I want a full explanation from someone who believes this is ridiculous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gonna have to go with Wine on this one...as much as I hate.....THEM.....it IS no different then if they built a Christian church, the Muslim religion itself isn't to blame for 9/11, even though the rats that did it, said they did it for Allah...but fuck that shit, there's really nothing wrong with it.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Wine is correct

Funny how everybody aside from me was so quick to jump on the fuck-this-wagon before he came in.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my dad says theres gonna be a SHITLOAD of protests since he works in the city everyday, but i think that goes without saying
    imageimage
  • HorizonzHorizonz Posts: 323
    Technically, they arent doing anyt
    Funny how everybody aside from me was so quick to jump on the fuck-this-wagon before he came in.
    Word....
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I didn't say fuck this.

wine hit the nail on the head

oh and....the inquisition...the crusades...hmmm
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Constitutionally speaking its OK and they have every right to build whatever they want there. As an American I don't think it should be allowed 100 feet from Ground Zero. To me its more them throwing it up in our faces.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir : "Believers are allowed to show friendship outward but never inwardly"

Abu Darda : " We smile in face of some people although our hearts curse them"

You can be on what ever side of the fence you want to be on ,But I am fully against it being that close to a place where so many Americans died at the hands of Muslims.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HorizonzHorizonz Posts: 323
    Constitutionally speaking its OK and they have every right to build whatever they want there. As an American I don't think it should be allowed 100 feet from Ground Zero. To me its more them throwing it up in our faces.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir : "Believers are allowed to show friendship outward but never inwardly"

Abu Darda : " We smile in face of some people although our hearts curse them"

You can be on what ever side of the fence you want to be on ,But I am fully against it being that close to a place where so many Americans died at the hands of Muslims.
    ASDDSHJJL. Oh my god. Thankyou!!!
    I can see people saying "Can you believe there's a mosque at ground zero?" just like they say "Can you believe Obama's middle name is Hussein?"

Fucking stupid.
    its gonna be the epitome of irony
    imageimage
    Theoretically speaking what if 9/11 was perpetrated by crazy redneck baptist militias...would you say you wouldn't want a baptist church within 100 feet of ground zero

crazy people are crazy...crazy Christians...crazy muslims...theres no difference
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Gonna have to go with Wine on this one...as much as I hate.....THEM.....it IS no different then if they built a Christian church, the Muslim religion itself isn't to blame for 9/11, even though the rats that did it, said they did it for Allah...but fuck that shit, there's really nothing wrong with it.
    you can say you hate muslims you racist
    ^ do you mean cant?
    imageimage