Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    This dude on IG was talking shit about punching Nazis with Grateful Dead on his avatar

I don’t even understand this world anymore
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    Fuck Taylor swift 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    This dude on IG was talking shit about punching Nazis with Grateful Dead on his avatar

I don’t even understand this world anymore
    I did backline for a police/fire fighters band fundraiser thing. Saw a band of retired cops playing Killing In The Name. I'm like "do you even know what that song is about?"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Eh that one’s not that surprising. When I saw Body Count at Mayhem in 2014 the cops walking around were the ones most excited for Cop Killer lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like Taylor swift she made me a lot of money 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I personally don't get the hate for her.  I get not liking her music, but from afar she seems like a pretty down to earth person for how famous she is. 

Again though thats from anecdotal evidence so i could be totally wrong. 
    I personally don't get the hate for her.  I get not liking her music, but from afar she seems like a pretty down to earth person for how famous she is. 

Again though thats from anecdotal evidence so i could be totally wrong. 
    Obviously teenager vs adult but it’s the closest I’ll ever get to finding out about her personality lol. 

A friend of mine went to school in the same area as her and had several friends that knew her. He said they would say she is a cunt and she would tell people to leave her alone she would be too famous for them to matter lol. 

I mean I guess she was right but until that I had just heard how good she is to her fans. Guess if you’re spending money on her though she a happy ho 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah. The only thing that i ever see from her is that she tips all the stadium workers in 100 bills and what not. 

Its probably marketing but i have heard nothing but positive things when it comes to people interacting with her. 
    LOG/Mastodon and Dethklok announcing tours with no IL date and nothing less than 3 hours away on a weekday. Fucking bastards 
    Calm down MC. Dethklok was there in the fall and I’m pretty sure logodon is on riotfest. Closest shows for me are over 4 hours I think they are on LTL too because of that 
    Sounds like Chicago has a promoter problem
    mrAPE said:
    Calm down MC. Dethklok was there in the fall and I’m pretty sure logodon is on riotfest. Closest shows for me are over 4 hours I think they are on LTL too because of that 
     The days where I spend a bunch of money and take multiple days off and dealing with having to be in the city all weekend for two bands I care about are over. I’m way too busy for that bullshit. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    You guys should kill yourselves. 
    Dime2 said:
    mrAPE said:
     The days where I spend a bunch of money and take multiple days off and dealing with having to be in the city all weekend for two bands I care about are over. I’m way too busy for that bullshit. 
    Riot fest usually has a good mix 
    A few years ago yeah they used to have like 20 bands I’d wanna see but in more recent years it’s usually a small handful that I can’t justify spending the money on and using time off for. This one would be an exception but I really really loathe the city and being in it. 
    Don’t you have to go into the city for most shows other than shit that’s at tinley? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    Don’t you have to go into the city for most shows other than shit that’s at tinley? 
    I mostly only see Dime at suburbs venues like The Forge in Joliet or WC Social Club in West Chicago
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:
    Dime2 said:
    mrAPE said:
    Riot fest usually has a good mix 
    Not Metal. LOG and Mastodon would be prolly the heaviest they ever had. They’re not really a Metal fest, more Alternative, Pop Punk, etc.