Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    And it begins.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    “Well I wouldn’t have cheated on you had you been around more” 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    “Well I wouldn’t have cheated on you had you been around more” 
    Nah
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    And it begins.
    It done begun awhile ago
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Been knew it did
    On of our frogs died. Winston. He was the first one, and Lauren's favorite. She'a devastated. 
    Might as well go to work. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    On of our frogs died. Winston. He was the first one, and Lauren's favorite. She'a devastated. 
     Was he vaccinated?
    FLAT said:
    Might as well go to work. 
    Already there hoe
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Should have beat his ass and fucked his wife 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’m stressing. 

I’ve got 10 days to get the house on the market. It will likely sell within a day so that’s the good news but I am busting my ass trying to get everything ready and moved out. By moved out I’m meaning I’m removing all clutter and personal touches like pictures. Only big furniture will stay. I could hardly wake up this morning I’ve been so tired. On top of working on the house I’ve been looking at houses in the morning I put two different offers in over the weekend. One I really fucking wanted and fully thought I would get but some mother fucker according to the listing agent went “significantly over my offer and is waving the appraisal gap” I offer 12k over list what the fuck people chill. 

Working full time trying to come up with the money for fixes and working on the fixes has me feeling like I’m not going to make it. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You’ll be fine. The market is hot, the house will sell if you get it all fixed up or not. I feel your pain though. I’m 3/4 of the way done building a fancy bathroom with a steam shower in the basement and the price of materials is crazy right now. I didn’t start with a budget and I haven’t kept track of what’s been spent yet but each next step seems to cost a couple hundo. Of course all the big objects cost a pile (sink, toilet, shower, bath fan, etc) but the smaller hidden costs never seem to end either. I paid $103 for just one circuit breaker for the shower this weekend. It takes two of them. It doesn’t help that I’m a firm believer that each trip to Home Depot means you have to buy one new tool or extra supply item either. I got a pair of measuring calipers today lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    holy shit =))))))))))))))))))))

classic todd afaf
    edited March 24
    Wow. the part you can’t read above the final i say I don’t want a refund but now I sure as fuck do. What and the fuck joke. 

I’ll give them something to stat. Fuck.
    Lol what a Fucking joke.