Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There is usually enough metal to keep me interested but also I like punk. 

Slayer, gwar, nin off somewhat recent memory. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:
    Don’t you have to go into the city for most shows other than shit that’s at tinley? 
     Not really. 70% is suburbs with the other 20% being Tinley. The 10% I do go to the city for is always a miserable time though. The traffic, the people, the parking, the pricing. Every thing leading up to the show and everything after it sucks dick lol 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    Finally copped a poster for a billy show and this dude typed my address in wrong amd had to wait an extra day and instead of it being here yesterday, todays the day says the internet but I doubt it. I’ll be pissed if I gotta wait until Monday. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    At this point I just hope it gets here…

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    Colonoscopy at 7:45 tomorrow morning 😐
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    Colonoscopy at 7:45 tomorrow morning 😐
    I had one last year. Its not bad
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    The bad part is the prep lol
  • Options
    The bad part is the prep lol
    This
  • Options
    Today is paczki day, and Im not gonna have time to pick any up between shifts 😭
  • Options
    The local gas station here which is only the lakeshore area carries them. got one on lunch.

Was actually a little disappointed because their doughnuts are lit, but the paczki i got was bomb.

• Options
    My girl has me covered, she's picking some up
  • Options
    My girl has me covered

tell her you will return the favor
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Today has just been one of those days where everything is fucked and everyone sucks (that’s for you dime) but seriously nothing seems to go right today and it’s annoying. 

Hard to keep it short but 

final court hearing for divorce. Court is over half hour late fucks me out of pay because I go over on lunch break time have to pay for parking 

they fucked up paperwork have to go back too 

Have a package being delivered and it’s suddenly signature only 2-5 mother fuckers I work until 6. Won’t let me reschedule. 

Ask boss to leave and come back make up time working late he’s still butthurt over something from months ago says no cool thanks. 

There’s other stuff but it’s just a lot of little shit today. It’s not gonna matter in the end but still annoying 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    I too have had a shitty day. 

I hate when my woman has to go to work. Then I have to do all the woman stuff with kids like make dinner and clean the kitchen. 

I can't wait until I'm making enough and she doesn't have to work lol. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:
    Today has just been one of those days where everything is fucked and everyone sucks (that’s for you dime) but seriously nothing seems to go right today and it’s annoying. 

Hard to keep it short but 

final court hearing for divorce. Court is over half hour late fucks me out of pay because I go over on lunch break time have to pay for parking 

they fucked up paperwork have to go back too 

Have a package being delivered and it’s suddenly signature only 2-5 mother fuckers I work until 6. Won’t let me reschedule. 

Ask boss to leave and come back make up time working late he’s still butthurt over something from months ago says no cool thanks. 

There’s other stuff but it’s just a lot of little shit today. It’s not gonna matter in the end but still annoying 
     I wanna awesome for the LB reference but the dislike for the rest of it. Sorry you had a bad day. Maybe next time this happens just pack a chainsaw and skin your boss raw, feel me?
  • Options
    edited February 14
    I'm just complaining mostly lol l

I don't mind doing the stuff. Tuesdays are just harder because we have events and I. Just running around until 8 pm. 

That's why I like doing the stuff. These kids actual dads, especially the boy, are losers lol. 

Geddy actually stopped going to see his dad 2 years ago now because he said he felt like his dad was a loser for not having a job and he just didn't want to go over there any more lol. 
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    SATAN said:
    I hate being a middle aged white guy in this social climate. It seems like everyone pretty much dismisses my opinion about everything, especially online. I’ve mostly kinda stopped even sharing my opinion because it’s fucking annoying. This Taylor Swift shit is nauseating to me. I hate her music. I think she’s an awful cross section of boring and annoying. I don’t think she’s some feminist icon. I don’t think her political shit is even remotely interesting. She’s so over saturated that it’s sickening and she has been for years now. I’ve taken to blocking anyone or anything that puts her into my feed. I had been open about my disdain for her, but oh my fucking god it’s annoying to be accused of being MAGA or sexist of misogynistic by her simple minded fans. Like people can’t just suck anymore. It’s gotta be about some identity or political shit. I fucking hate it
    Oi MC meet advanced you
    I hate it when I post something like this because I’m in a bad mood and come back to it later to see how cringe it is. Def one of my “should’ve counted to 20 before posting” moments. Forgive me gents
  • Options