Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Just smoke weed every day. You will never catch covid lmao. 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    What do you do at your lab job though? I would assume you are working in a lab where you can contaminate something if you are sick in some way?
    Im a prep guy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    Dime2 said:
    Is it a job requirement thing for, MC? Because every work place around me has you still come in but wear a mask for five days instead of quarantining the five days 
    Sounds like right wing jobs to me. Don’t care who dies as long as the money continues to flow. 
     I do part time at Amazon for some extra money and they’re definitely not right wing lmao 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Not to sound like a boomer but does AI freak anyone else out? Like how much it's advanced recently in such a short time. It may be limited now but the technology will keep getting better. What does that look like in 5 years? 20 years? 50? AI writing and performing songs? Concerts? Writing books? Drawing cartoons for movie studios?

I've seen AI composites for fake ads already. News websites have already gotten caught using AI to write stories for their website. KISS IS retiring and replacing themselves with AI. Modeling agencies are making Instagram models and treating them like actual clients that you can pay to have model your product. Crazy shit like this is happening now, how crazy is this shit gonna be in the future? 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Not to sound like a boomer but does AI freak anyone else out? Like how much it's advanced recently in such a short time. It may be limited now but the technology will keep getting better. What does that look like in 5 years? 20 years? 50? AI writing and performing songs? Concerts? Writing books? Drawing cartoons for movie studios?

I've seen AI composites for fake ads already. News websites have already gotten caught using AI to write stories for their website. KISS IS retiring and replacing themselves with AI. Modeling agencies are making Instagram models and treating them like actual clients that you can pay to have model your product. Crazy shit like this is happening now, how crazy is this shit gonna be in the future? 
    Yea its fucking terrible. But there's no way to stop it at this point. Demon  is out of the bottle
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    The AI that is commercially available ain’t got shit on the shit the major governments have either. 2030’s gonna be wild. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    I don’t fuck with it at all. We’re going down a dark path. 

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I use chat gpt for some basic stuff. 

It's good for when I'm drawing a blank on a coverage or how best to present that coverage with a client. 

I don't use it like it's giving me facts, but it helps a ton when you are having some kind of mental block. 

I have a lawyer friend who uses it to write contract clauses all the time lol. He recently took a firm job, but he said it helped reduce his work load when he was working for himself to the point he only had to work 2-3 hours a day lol..
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    >government has crazy ai better than ours 
    >news websites already caught using ai to write stories 
    >blue no matter who 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer

1000% it freaks me out and I hate it. All these retards sitting around like tee hee I made SpongeBob sing Soundgarden like dude this shit is gonna overtake every industry in like 15 years. I also really really hate it as someone who’s trying to be a voice actor because you know these greedy ass studios are just gonna try to shift to paying a one time license fee for someone’s voice and use AI. I absolutely loathe this shit. My editor sent me a thumbnail for a new video I recorded and I was like “That looks pretty cool dude how’d you do that one?” And he said it was AI and I straight up refused to use it lmao 100% against it in every facet. 
  • Options
    Sorry to see you fell off the wagon Todd
    You guys said all three of those things not me 
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    Literal retard takes lmao

• Options
    FLAT said:
    Sorry to see you fell off the wagon Todd
    You guys said all three of those things not me 
    Dude, there's like 5 posts a day here now and you're just gonna make shit up lmao
  • Options
    Dime2 said:

1000% it freaks me out and I hate it. All these retards sitting around like tee hee I made SpongeBob sing Soundgarden like dude this shit is gonna overtake every industry in like 15 years. I also really really hate it as someone who’s trying to be a voice actor because you know these greedy ass studios are just gonna try to shift to paying a one time license fee for someone’s voice and use AI. I absolutely loathe this shit. My editor sent me a thumbnail for a new video I recorded and I was like “That looks pretty cool dude how’d you do that one?” And he said it was AI and I straight up refused to use it lmao 100% against it in every facet. 
    Seriously man. Voice acting? Movie scores? Animation? Comics? Books? Soulless companies are going to privatize all forms of art on any sort of commercial level one day. 
  • Options
    Hopefully I'm dead before then
  • Options
    You trying to go from 5 to 500 post. Nice bait. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    More money for war. 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    I had AI make this for me. 💯💯

• Options
    Better delete that before I call Jobe in here to critique it like he does your tattoos and you get irate