Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    he savin your ass son

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Fucking got a huge cut on my side
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    alex, does this friend go out side ever? like at all? doesn't sound like it
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I got my first car gas was like 3.85. Anytime it's below that I'm not too dissatisfied lol 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    slap said:
    alex, does this friend go out side ever? like at all? doesn't sound like it

dude needs anxiety meds BAD tbh. and I normally dislike advocating big pharma. but its true, youd think hes on meth the way he gets mad sketched about everything.
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    no dude thats not anxiety what youre describing is Bipolar issues

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fuck you cunts bitching about fuel prices...we pay those prices per litre.....not per gallon 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    TRUMP said:

THATS VOID OF ALL LOGIC SON

Into the void (pun intended)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I almost died on my way home from work last night. Car went flying down the wrong side of the road, and nearly hit me. But unfortunately I swerved out of the way and he missed. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    See because it's you posting I don't know if the unfortunately is intentional or not. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So my daughter is flipping her fucking shit because she's tired and doesn't want to sleep. So I fix her a bottle and bring her back in to calm her down and try that. So wtf happens? My dad comes over, picks her up, takes her away to calm her down even after I told him that's just going to make her worse when I try this again. No one fucking listens to me. She should have been asleep over an hour ago when I laid her down the first time. But wtf happened? My dad picked her up then too. I want to blow my goddamn head off
    imageimage
    So he lets her fall asleep on the couch..which she can fucking roll off of. Then 15 min later goes to bed and tells me to watch her? Jesus fucking christ. If you would have let me do my goddamn job as a parent she would be asleep where she's supposed to be. But apparently I'm still a 10 year old that doesn't know what she's doing so there's no need to listen to a word I say. If you want to take care of her so bad instead..adopt her and I'll just gtfo and never come back. I'm so beyond pissed over this fucking bs
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Fuck other people for trying to help. What assholes.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    He wasn't helping, and I made that clear. My dad doesn't like to listen to anyone though so fuck me, right?
    imageimage
    You could try being less of a bitch about it, or try being less of a mooch and gtfo. You should really go for one or the other though, being both just isn't cool.
    That's not going in dry. This is...

He wasn't helping, and I made that clear. My dad doesn't like to listen to anyone though so fuck me, right?

I'm not your type, I have a job.

But apparently I'm still a 10 year old that doesn't know what she's doing so there's no need to listen to a word I say. 

10 year olds go to school at least.
    Damn. No need to worry about the sun I could just stand under all the shade Jobe throwin.
    I'm just going to go and kill myself. My daughter obviously doesn't need a mother. No one should have to deal with a worthless piece of shit "mooch" anyway. Everyone will be better off. In fact, maybe I should just take everyone in this house with me. Make it look like the house blew up. Jeez, what  a "tragedy" that would be. Two new parents, a 5 month old, and grandparents all dead. I'm going to start planning it all out. Thanks for the push, Jobe. I know my only purpose in life is being worthless and taking the people around me down with me. Really, thank you for opening my eyes here. I'm going to save this whole house from not only myself but the shit world they're a part of. Keep your eye out for future news stories
    imageimage