Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeah it can be pretty irritating but at least you won't have to deal with it personally 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Just saw some clips from the CEDA championships. I fucking hate millennials. 

For reference. CEDA clips start at 6:45. @Satan This shit is straight out of Idiocracy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGTmwyKpz0o

im the one that pestered you to watch this. i hope some girl fucks you and doesnt ask consent.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited February 2016
    RIFF_LORD said:
    Yeah it can be pretty irritating but at least you won't have to deal with it personally 
    Like, its one of the things keeping me from trying to date again. So it indirectly applies to me. I'm scared of falling for a girl again and pursuing a relationship, only to be hit with a rush of "consent" bullshit - y'know?

And I'm scared for my friends and family who do date. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    LOOT said:

For reference. CEDA clips start at 6:45. @Satan This shit is straight out of Idiocracy.

im the one that pestered you to watch this. i hope some girl fucks you and doesnt ask consent.
    you pestered me to watch this? I'm subscribed to thunderf00t
    I dont know what you're getting at
    Or are you saying Idiocracy? Because then it makes sense. You, Satan, and Lance bugged me to watch it.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Wine said:
    Not sure how it's pathetic to see a bad field here and think everyone is pretty awful and then one that I'm not thrilled about, but relatively okay with.

I'm not sure I'd call Clinton a bully, but she's a pretty good politician regardless of if she's a liar or not. I have no particular insight into her character, so I don't really think about it much.

It's not just you. It's the general spineless, bend-over-and-take-it type of thinking so many people have towards politics. Beyond that, environmental and civil liberty issues don't seem to mean much to you. It's all economy, but while economic numbers might look peachy, I don't see many normal people capitalizing. The recession ended up being a huge real estate grab for the banks. Student loans are pretty much slavery. It's a fairly common joke that Millenial grads are facing a barren job market. 
    LOOT said:

you pestered me to watch this? I'm subscribed to thunderf00t
    I'm not even sure what I just watched
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yeah I got like to about where the red hair bitch was yelling about shit and stopped because she pissed me off. People like her are why people think feminists are crazy. 
    SATAN said:
    Wine said:
    Not sure how it's pathetic to see a bad field here and think everyone is pretty awful and then one that I'm not thrilled about, but relatively okay with.

I'm not sure I'd call Clinton a bully, but she's a pretty good politician regardless of if she's a liar or not. I have no particular insight into her character, so I don't really think about it much.

It's not just you. It's the general spineless, bend-over-and-take-it type of thinking so many people have towards politics. Beyond that, environmental and civil liberty issues don't seem to mean much to you. It's all economy, but while economic numbers might look peachy, I don't see many normal people capitalizing. The recession ended up being a huge real estate grab for the banks. Student loans are pretty much slavery. It's a fairly common joke that Millenial grads are facing a barren job market. 
    Some of our business professors here are predicting another economy crash by the time we graduate too. So we have that to look forward to on top of debt
    the picture ciara posted on fb
    Mcfucked?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RIFF_LORD said:
    Like, its one of the things keeping me from trying to date again. So it indirectly applies to me. I'm scared of falling for a girl again and pursuing a relationship, only to be hit with a rush of "consent" bullshit - y'know?

LMAO Holy shit you're a fag.
    RIFF_LORD said:

LMAO Holy shit you're a fag.
    I hope somebody says you raped them, and your life is ruined. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I forgot..if any stupid motherfucker says you raped them, it's automatic truth
    imageimage
    I forgot..if any stupid motherfucker says you raped them, it's automatic truth
    Its guilty until proven innocent with rape
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    Damn it's a shame she's into black dudes.